Top Chef 4 finale leads cable, Celebr...

Top Chef 4 finale leads cable, Celebrity Circus leads networks ...

There are 2 comments on the Reality Blurred story from Jun 13, 2008, titled Top Chef 4 finale leads cable, Celebrity Circus leads networks .... In it, Reality Blurred reports that:

Two reality shows that aired in the 10 p.m. hour on Wednesday did well for their respective NBC Universal-owned networks, particularly in the key demographic group.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reality Blurred.

susan

Pasadena, CA

#1 Jun 14, 2008
im actually not surprise Celeb Circus did so well. i think we all secretly felt nostalgic, ahah because of circus of the stars! well i cant wait to see what the celebs are up to on next week;s episode (930 i think?)
stuff12

North Hollywood, CA

#2 Jun 15, 2008
i agree! this show is awesome. go stacey dash!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrity Circus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stacey Dash Racy Photos Deliver: Timeless Beaut... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Silkysoul 6
News Circus of the Stars: The Next Generation (Jun '08) Jun '08 AmebaDance 5
News Terry Morrow: Morrow: Aging Brady faces himself... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Cowgirl998 2
News Christopher Knight lights himself on fire (Jun '08) Jun '08 CaliFav09 1
News Reality check, June 11 (Jun '08) Jun '08 CaliLB 4
News Joey Fatone Presides Over 'Celebrity Circus' On... (Jun '08) Jun '08 BaySide11 5
News Snap Judgment: NBC's 'Celebrity Circus' (Jun '08) Jun '08 GotItGirl 3
More from around the web