Snap Judgment: NBC's 'Celebrity Circus'

Snap Judgment: NBC's 'Celebrity Circus'

There are 3 comments on the Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch story from Jun 13, 2008, titled Snap Judgment: NBC's 'Celebrity Circus'. In it, Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch reports that:

It's not great TV, but it is different. On the premiere of NBC's Celebrity Circus , we got shirtless Antonio Sabato Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch.

sundanceKid82

Sylmar, CA

#1 Jun 14, 2008
I agree with the article, the show is worth watching because it's different. They've only aired the premiere so far but I will definitely tune in again this week.
CosmoGal

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 15, 2008
I don't agree this show is retarted and shouldn't be watched, how at all is it different from any other show, so now they are in a circus so what? What's next, Celebrity Nursing home?? Come on!
GotItGirl

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jun 15, 2008
Celebrity Circus is actually worth watching because it is different, this is a legitimate comment. I mean I tuned in by accident and actually ended up enjoying it. I mean Antonio Sabato Jr. is hot and Stacey Dash is gorgeous and got the highest score so I mean I'll probably watch it again this Wednesday...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrity Circus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stacey Dash Racy Photos Deliver: Timeless Beaut... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Silkysoul 6
News Circus of the Stars: The Next Generation (Jun '08) Jun '08 AmebaDance 5
News Terry Morrow: Morrow: Aging Brady faces himself... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Cowgirl998 2
News Christopher Knight lights himself on fire (Jun '08) Jun '08 CaliFav09 1
News Reality check, June 11 (Jun '08) Jun '08 CaliLB 4
News Joey Fatone Presides Over 'Celebrity Circus' On... (Jun '08) Jun '08 BaySide11 5
News I liked the show, and I also (Jun '08) Jun '08 CosmoGal 5
More from around the web