Emmerdale star 'stole my husband': Wi...

Emmerdale star 'stole my husband': Wife makes claim

There are 5 comments on the News of the World story from Aug 31, 2008, titled Emmerdale star 'stole my husband': Wife makes claim. In it, News of the World reports that:

EMMERDALE star Lesley Dunlop has been accused of betraying a friend by "stealing" her TV worker husband.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News of the World.

jade

Liverpool, UK

#1 Sep 2, 2008
is her acting that bad and what with the credit crunch she needs to take in lodgers. does she think us members of the public are stupid.i feel so sorry for the wife.
Tony

Edgware, UK

#2 Nov 19, 2008
She can steal me anytime .
sarah

Liverpool, UK

#3 Dec 19, 2008
who the hell would want to steal that battle axe.
lorraine

Liverpool, UK

#4 Dec 26, 2008
apparently there are a few other men who she has let stay over night and they were married or in relationships as well.only the newspaper didn't get to find put about these men,but the locals in yorkshire and all connected with where the heart is and some people from liverpool know the full story.
alex

Liverpool, UK

#5 Dec 26, 2008
people who are on tv or in the public eye need to behave themselves and set an example to the millions of people who are watching them every night. they shouldn't get themselves ino situations where people can talk about them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casualty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Casualty keeps viewers in suspense with one-sho... Jul 30 Quivk 1
News British playwright named Center Stage artistic ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 BM 4
gates rubber (Oct '10) Oct '10 friendly girl 1
News The shrine: Robson Green's Extreme Fishing has ... (Apr '09) Apr '09 EDDIE 1
News WZZM13 - MICHIGAN'S BAND OF BROTHERS: The road ... (May '07) May '07 Betty Fick 1
casualty x factor (Dec '06) Dec '06 caroline scott 1
More from around the web