TJ Q & A: Lipstick Jungle, Cashmere M...

TJ Q & A: Lipstick Jungle, Cashmere Mafia

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 19, 2008, titled TJ Q & A: Lipstick Jungle, Cashmere Mafia. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Q. I was watching a TV program recently with Brooke Shields and saw a familiar actress who looked like the psychiatrist in The Sopranos .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Since: Mar 08

Boynton Beach, Florida

#1 Apr 20, 2008
Sorry that the doofus who took the time to write, then condemn Tom Jicha is offended by Tom's calling, but for TV buffs like myself, Jicha and his ilk are some of the most under-sung heroes of our society......knowledge is power, and in the case of television's, often times it is the difference between viewing pleasure and disappointment.
Debbie

Killeen, TX

#2 Apr 20, 2008
Quote: A. Sorry, but your problem appears to be a generational issue. The contestants are appealing to their peers because they are the ones who will buy records and concert tickets.
------
Um, does that mean that no one over age 30 goes to concerts or buys records(cd's)? You are misjudging a great deal of the population who are more than willing to buy cd's, download music, and go to concerts. This "older" generation has more free time and credit cards to jet-set across the country to see their favorite than their younger counterparts. Get real.

Question: Why aren't there any variety-type shows like they used to have? I loved Carol Burnett with all her skits and musical numbers. We only have SNL and (sort of) American Idol to watch. The other shows are dopey reality/game shows that get boring/silly/obnoxious after awhile (Deal or no Deal, Smarter Than a 5th grader, Don't Forget the Lyrics). I want to see the variety show come back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cashmere Mafia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raped for being an "Angie" - Wrens, GA. (Jan '12) Jan '12 Angie Marie May 1
News 'Dirty Sexy Money' Courts Lucy Liu - Actress in... (Apr '08) Aug '10 jjz 10
News Tis the midseason (Jan '08) Jan '10 _Tex 2
News ABC Puts 'Mafia' in Stir - Drama premiere pushe... (Jan '10) Jan '10 ccc 2
News Pilots: NBC's 'Duty' Calls Bonnie Somerville - ... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Rena Moretti 5
News 'The Unit' stays, but Oprah's 'Big Give' goes (May '08) Sep '08 Reality 5
Cashmere Mafia a rip off of Desperate Housewives (Jul '08) Jul '08 Triple H is da Man 1
More from around the web