Grown Up Since 'Grease,' Returning as Judy Garland

Full story: New York Times

Adrienne Barbeau, in her dressing room as Judy Garland at the Actors' Playhouse, with her twin sons, William, left in the mirror, and Walker.
Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2006
Century Artists Show Info

Mohegan Lake, NY

#1 Mar 25, 2006
All fans of Judy and Rita need to be aware of our newest star, Quinn Lemly, starring in The Heat Is On, The Rita Hayworth musical live at BB Kings, Tuesday, July 25th 2006 in the heart of Time Square. More information is available at www.centuryartists.com or BB Kings Blues Club & Grill Website.

Quinn has previously sold-out 25 nights in Athens, Greece and 15 Nights in California. This concert is a special event and will sell out quickly.

For Tickets call Ticketmaster at 212.307.7171 or contact venue directly at 212.997.4144.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carnivale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Waltons' actor Ralph Waite dies (Feb '14) Feb '14 amw 2
`Terminator 3' actor Nick Stahl missing in LA (May '12) May '12 Papillon 2
"Terminator 3" Actor Nick Stahl Missing (May '12) May '12 Just Wondering 2
White Collar' actor enjoys making a living out ... (Nov '09) Jan '10 topicopic 2
USA's 'White Collar' a winner (Oct '09) Oct '09 izikavazo 1
Clancy Brown provides the voice of animated 'Sp... (Mar '08) Apr '08 may 3
'Grey's Anatomy' Admits Amy Madigan - 'Field of... (Mar '08) Mar '08 TiaMilesMaisy 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Carnivale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••