Raw, real and not Canadian Idol

Raw, real and not Canadian Idol

There are 1 comment on the Canada.com story from Jul 5, 2006, titled Raw, real and not Canadian Idol. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Pink boas are back in style. Dave Navarro, the anti-Ryan Seacrest, is back with his feather boa and a new season of Rock Star, the summer singing competition many believed wouldn't last a single tour, let alone be back for a return engagement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Endurance

Toronto, Canada

#1 Dec 29, 2009
... again introduce each hopeful vocalist. The eventual winner will record a CD with Supernova, to be produced by Avril Lavigne and Pink producer Butch Walker, followed by a world tour early next year. Expect Rock Star to be raucous, raw and real. This ...

Comment? http://www.topix.com/tv/endurance

Related Topix: Canadian Idol, Reality TV, Entertainment, Television, Mississauga, ON, Canada, Inxs, Pop/Rock, Metal, Motley Crue, Metallica

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canadian Idol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Canadian Idol' taking a break: Werner question... (Jan '09) Feb '13 Shane Newman 3
News 'Fart Girl' to air on 'TV's Most Outrageous Mom... (May '08) Aug '12 know the truth 2
News Simon Cowell Signs 10-Year-Old Canadian Singer ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 hey 1
News Down-to-earth Sask. singers short on charisma (Feb '11) Feb '11 Fallen Idols 1
News Where are they now? (Feb '11) Feb '11 Fallen Idols 1
News Ben Mulroney: What I'm watching (Feb '11) Feb '11 American Idol 1
News Perfect - Hedley (Feb '11) Feb '11 American Idol News 1
More from around the web