Joey and Rory get record deal

Joey and Rory get record deal

There are 2 comments on the Herald-Bulletin story from Aug 24, 2008, titled Joey and Rory get record deal. In it, Herald-Bulletin reports that:

Joey Martin and Rory Feek - the married couple that kept us on edge during TV's "Can You Duet" contest show this spring - have signed with Vanguard / Sugar Hill Records where they are currently in the studio ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald-Bulletin.

gerg barnes

AOL

#1 Feb 12, 2009
we were maried in 1991 had problems we want 2 get maried again but we want u both 2 be there and sing out in the conrty to sing @ priform nopower in field i would like u r ok we love u on nasville star' u should have won i would for 2 be a part of it because i want 2 be like u if u can let me know please. i'll will get u here her i leave in north ms at tenn line by pickwick tn if u can send me a email at [email protected] it would make her world i love with more than anyone in this world i would really love and it would make our world u just dont know. i promise if this is not joey @ rory pleaae let it be known
BJS

Celina, TN

#2 Oct 28, 2009
i went to school with joey in alex.i think they should have wone to.they live down here in tennessee not to far from me.i think they have a web sit,im not sure though. i could probley check it out for ya if u would like?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Can You Duet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brandon Green makes another cut on 'Can You Duet' (Aug '09) Jan '10 Scoop 3
News Green's original song rocks judges (Aug '09) Aug '09 countryfan 1
News CMT series tries to bring back duets (Jun '09) Jun '09 Bruton Snuff 1
More from around the web