French to air fake game-show electroc...

French to air fake game-show electrocutions

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 17, 2010, titled French to air fake game-show electrocutions. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A state-run TV channel is stirring controversy with a documentary about a fake game show in which credulous participants obey orders to deliver increasingly powerful electric shocks to a man, who is really an actor, until he appears to die.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Pepe LePew

Tower, MN

#1 Mar 18, 2010
Ah, those crazy French! First, they love Jerry Lewis, then they ban burkas. I just don't know whether to love them or hate them.
Arminius

Buffalo, NY

#2 Mar 18, 2010
I'd like to see a Frog game show where the frogs compete to see who can stand the most soap and water!
More fun facts

Long Lake, MN

#3 Mar 18, 2010
Arminius wrote:
I'd like to see a Frog game show where the frogs compete to see who can stand the most soap and water!
As a side note, Topix ran a story about the discovery of fanged frogs in Vietnam(?). I thought they were talking about French vampires!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buzz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The five best movies in theaters now (Nov '09) Nov '09 tjwillie 3
More from around the web