'Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe' Tr...

'Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe' Trailer Lets Its Chin Do the Talking

There are 2 comments on the Film School Rejects story from Mar 25, 2011, titled 'Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe' Trailer Lets Its Chin Do the Talking. In it, Film School Rejects reports that:

Last year at Comic-Con, a major announcement came that put every Burn Notice fan into a state of gleeful joy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Film School Rejects.

Galesburg, IL

#1 Apr 17, 2011
I love Sam,Mike and love FI.Can't wait to see the moivie tonight,great idea.He is going to be great!!!

Galesburg, IL

#2 Apr 17, 2011
Can't wait to see movie tonight.What a great idea,Sam,Mike and FI.No phone call answered when it comes on. Beer anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burn Notice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ricky Gervais brings series to Netflix (Sep '13) Sep '13 me just saying 2
News The Zombies Have It: Hyundai Expands 'Walking D... (May '13) May '13 GMCman 1
News Burn Notice: The Complete Fifth Season (Jun '12) Jun '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News 'Burn Notice' actress conflicted about violence (Jul '11) Jul '11 reza june 5
News TV's Best Shows In 2010 (Dec '10) Feb '11 latte 10
spark plug removal (Feb '11) Feb '11 DrPenatraitor 1
News Season four shooting for Burn Notice winding down (Oct '10) Oct '10 Colleen Mengel 1
More from around the web