Bugs are Beautiful
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Preying Mantis

Front Royal, VA

#21 Aug 25, 2008
So where is everybody? The food is running low, thank god there is beer! I sit here on a leaf looking and wondering did I eat the heads off the guest? I just can't remember if I did or not because everything is a blur. LOL!
Bugs are Beautiful

Shreveport, LA

#22 Sep 18, 2008
Hello, and I hope you all will find this site tonight! I'll keep checking. Yes, this is the link I provided. If you don't get it tonight, come back tomorrow, and we'll have a room of our own!
Preying Mantis

Front Royal, VA

#23 Sep 19, 2008
Howdy Bugs! What's up doc? LOL!
ticky ticky

Universal City, TX

#24 Sep 19, 2008
Hello fellow bugs. So cool to FINALLY have a place to SUCK (blood)! My dogs don't like this idea because I'm ticky ticky but they'll get over it.

Crazy stuff out there. Just stopped in to say hello. Ha ha, so darned busy!!! Nice place!
ticky ticky

Universal City, TX

#25 Sep 19, 2008
http://www.topix.com/forum/tv/bugs/TBJI41Q5P2...

Please take the time to participate.
Bugs are Beautiful

Shreveport, LA

#26 Sep 19, 2008
Ticky ticky! Should have known it was you with the dogs message! OK, folks if you want to chat and the spam is hitting the fan. We can talk here.
Baby Talk

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Sep 19, 2008
Well, helllloooooooooooooo......
Roach

Tioga, ND

#28 Sep 19, 2008
Hi bugs. See if I can get into trouble in here now. I do so like the sounds of that moonlight skinny dip party though. I used to like to skinny dip out at the river except when the girls would take off with out clothes.
Bugs are Beautiful

Shreveport, LA

#29 Sep 19, 2008
Roach wrote:
Hi bugs. See if I can get into trouble in here now. I do so like the sounds of that moonlight skinny dip party though. I used to like to skinny dip out at the river except when the girls would take off with out clothes.
Well, now, that could be a problem. LOL Ok - confession time. I once streaked the administration drive at the University of Kentucky! LOL That said, it was nighttime and a girlfried of mine dropped me off at the entrance and picked me up after I completed the circle. Hee, hee. I just wanted to be bad - but not visible. LMAO
Bugs are Beautiful

Shreveport, LA

#30 Sep 19, 2008
Baby Talk wrote:
Well, helllloooooooooooooo......
Babyface, you've got the cutest little baby face!.....;-) Hi Lil' Moma. Goog that!
xxxxx

Secaucus, NJ

#32 Feb 13, 2012
wats thatx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hiring McLachlan 'dreadful mistake' (Aug '15) Aug '15 Elizabet 1
Poll Which bugs are the tastiest? (Sep '08) Sep '08 Bugs are Beautiful 2
More from around the web