Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Feb 13, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bugs are Beautiful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 22, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Ribbet, ribbet, ribbet,ribbet, Ribbet.
ribbet, ribbet,ribbet, Ribbet,ribbet, ribbet,ribbet, Ribbet...Ribbet, ribbet, ribbet,ribbet, Ribbet.
ribbet, ribbet, ribbet, Ribbet...Ribbet, ribbet.

Ah, the sweet symphony of Bug Thugs! Welcome to the garden! Here, you will find a wide variety of fruits and vegetables on which to dine. Under the spreading Chestnut tree that shades you from a hot summer day, some of the finest lady bugs are preparing a feast. How glad I am to welcome you aboard. There will be an offsite event later this evening followed by tea and refreshments for all Lady Bugs! Hope to see you here, and look forward to your thoughts and comments!

Love,
Bugs are Beautiful
Bugs are Beautiful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 22, 2008
 

Judged:

1

OK. I just put the coffee on and the beer is chilling. Champagne is on ice. There is Crème brûlée, a fresh fruit tart, chocolate pudding cake and vanilla bean ice cream for the down homers, and rum cake with a glazed icing as well.

I hope the cushions on the lounge chairs are comfy, and I have turned on the jaccuzi. Anybody need a suit, or will there be skinny dipping by moonlight?
Alien

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 22, 2008
 
Skinny dipping?...I can't believe you would even make such a suggestion!
Have you been drinking?
Gecko

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 22, 2008
 
What's a matter their Alien.. It is right up your alley.. lol
Bugs are Beautiful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 22, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Why, yes, I have. Why do you ask? LOL I've also been trying to "fix" my computer. It talks when I don't want it to, and it tells me I've won something I don't care about winning. Aughhh!!!

There are so many mysteries in life. For example, we had our seventeen year cicada invasion this summer. Those bugs sure can squeal!!! They'll sing to you loud enough you can't have a conversation outdoors.

What's new with you, Alien? Been playing any games with any beetles lately?
Gecko

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 22, 2008
 
Champagne and jaccuzi goes hand in hand..
Were all adults here... Birthday suits works just fine with me... We are respectable Patriots..
Bugs are Beautiful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 22, 2008
 

Judged:

1

I am resisting the temptation to be the bug that bites. LOL I've been visiting the Hinterlands, but I'm back for a snack! Lovely to see you, Gecko! Are you green? And, do you eat ladybugs? OMG! Don't answer that question. What was I thinking?
Alien

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 22, 2008
 
Bugs are Beautiful wrote:
I am resisting the temptation to be the bug that bites. LOL I've been visiting the Hinterlands, but I'm back for a snack! Lovely to see you, Gecko! Are you green? And, do you eat ladybugs? OMG! Don't answer that question. What was I thinking?
Eats ladybugs? Yes, I do believe he does. He's freaky like that.
Alien

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 22, 2008
 
Gecko wrote:
What's a matter their Alien.. It is right up your alley.. lol
Oh Gecko, you have NO idea what's up my alley!
Did you bring me something to drink?
Bugs are Beautiful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 22, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Alien wrote:
<quoted text>Eats ladybugs? Yes, I do believe he does. He's freaky like that.
Well, as long as he's like that, we may have to muzzle him as soon as he has a beer and some dessert. Otherwise, there could be trouble, because this is a family site, and I don't mean THAT kind of family. LOL

I've got to go fling a mop around some floors, but I check back a little later to find out how much progress has been made in clearing the land of any and all vegetation. Thank GAWD there are no exterminators anywhere in the vicinity. I just hate those guys in the green jumpsuits. They remind me of prisoners in county lockup being brought before the judge and appearing live on your local news. Yeah. They were probably exterminators before they got caught murdering innocent bugs. That's ok. When they get zapped in the electric chair, we come in and take over and pick the bones. LOL I told you I'd been drinking again.
Gecko

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 22, 2008
 
Alien wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Gecko, you have NO idea what's up my alley!
Did you bring me something to drink?
You are so spoiled.. Tequilla with fresh sliced lemon and salt as usual..

So what's up your Alley?

Have anything to do with green stuff being on your face? lol

Interesting how you jumped on the name, "Alien." LOL
Gecko

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 22, 2008
 
Bugs are Beautiful wrote:
I am resisting the temptation to be the bug that bites. LOL I've been visiting the Hinterlands, but I'm back for a snack! Lovely to see you, Gecko! Are you green? And, do you eat ladybugs? OMG! Don't answer that question. What was I thinking?
LOL..
Hmmmm...
Of course I am green...
Do I eat ladybugs? LMAO I am shocked at you Bugs..

I have a good idea what you were thinking.. lol

Them after thouights can be something else...
Gecko

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 22, 2008
 
Alien wrote:
<quoted text>Eats ladybugs? Yes, I do believe he does. He's freaky like that.
Ladybugs are good...

No more freaky than the name you chose...

Which is very fitting I might add.. lol
Gecko

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 22, 2008
 
Bugs are Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>Well, as long as he's like that, we may have to muzzle him as soon as he has a beer and some dessert. Otherwise, there could be trouble, because this is a family site, and I don't mean THAT kind of family. LOL
I've got to go fling a mop around some floors, but I check back a little later to find out how much progress has been made in clearing the land of any and all vegetation. Thank GAWD there are no exterminators anywhere in the vicinity. I just hate those guys in the green jumpsuits. They remind me of prisoners in county lockup being brought before the judge and appearing live on your local news. Yeah. They were probably exterminators before they got caught murdering innocent bugs. That's ok. When they get zapped in the electric chair, we come in and take over and pick the bones. LOL I told you I'd been drinking again.
LMAO...

I don't eat Ladybugs, Bugs.. I just lick them...
To keep the dust off of their backs.. lol

I know you run a clean outfit here...

Alien will have it corrupted in no time though.. lol
Bugs are Beautiful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 22, 2008
 

Judged:

1

See you over at the bar. I'm gonna' float like a butterfly and sting like a bee! I'm just a ladybug looking at the end of summer and nothing to lose. ;-)
Preying Mantis

Front Royal, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 23, 2008
 
Bugs are Beautiful wrote:
OK. I just put the coffee on and the beer is chilling. Champagne is on ice. There is Crème brûlée, a fresh fruit tart, chocolate pudding cake and vanilla bean ice cream for the down homers, and rum cake with a glazed icing as well.
I hope the cushions on the lounge chairs are comfy, and I have turned on the jaccuzi. Anybody need a suit, or will there be skinny dipping by moonlight?
Did someone say BEER! BBBBEEEEELLLLCCCCHHHHH! Sorry had a few on the way over <Big Grin>.

The food sound great BB but if you don't mind I am kind of a pretzels and steak bug only because it compliments the beer so well. LOL!

Skinny dipping huh? Sounds like you like to live on the wild side there BB? By chance are any of the bugs that are skinny dipping GREEN? Here about some of the strange things those green bugs do! Scary really! <Shutter>
Preying Mantis

Front Royal, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 23, 2008
 
Bugs are Beautiful wrote:
I am resisting the temptation to be the bug that bites. LOL I've been visiting the Hinterlands, but I'm back for a snack! Lovely to see you, Gecko! Are you green? And, do you eat ladybugs? OMG! Don't answer that question. What was I thinking?
"Are you green? And, do you eat ladybugs?"

Just how much have you had to drink to ask that question there BB?
Preying Mantis

Front Royal, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 23, 2008
 
Bugs are Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>Well, as long as he's like that, we may have to muzzle him as soon as he has a beer and some dessert. Otherwise, there could be trouble, because this is a family site, and I don't mean THAT kind of family. LOL
I've got to go fling a mop around some floors, but I check back a little later to find out how much progress has been made in clearing the land of any and all vegetation. Thank GAWD there are no exterminators anywhere in the vicinity. I just hate those guys in the green jumpsuits. They remind me of prisoners in county lockup being brought before the judge and appearing live on your local news. Yeah. They were probably exterminators before they got caught murdering innocent bugs. That's ok. When they get zapped in the electric chair, we come in and take over and pick the bones. LOL I told you I'd been drinking again.
Hehehehehe! I have exterminators for dinner! Such easy pickins'!
Preying Mantis

Front Royal, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 23, 2008
 
Gecko wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so spoiled.. Tequilla with fresh sliced lemon and salt as usual..
So what's up your Alley?
Have anything to do with green stuff being on your face? lol
Interesting how you jumped on the name, "Alien." LOL
Well Gecko if you saw the first Men in Black movie you would understand the name Alien in regards to bugs. Sad ending though the bugs lost! I swear humans I just don't get them.... LOL!
Preying Mantis

Front Royal, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 23, 2008
 
Gecko wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..
Hmmmm...
Of course I am green...
Do I eat ladybugs? LMAO I am shocked at you Bugs..
I have a good idea what you were thinking.. lol
Them after thouights can be something else...
Sounds to me like Gecko's brain is in the gutter! I am so glad I covered my virgin ears! Oh my eating Ladybugs! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which bugs are the tastiest? (Sep '08) Sep '08 Bugs are Beautiful 2

Search the Bugs Forum:
•••
•••