Fantasia Playing Fantasia in 'Fantasi...

Fantasia Playing Fantasia in 'Fantasia Story'

There are 14 comments on the Zap2it.com story from May 5, 2006, titled Fantasia Playing Fantasia in 'Fantasia Story'. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

"American Idol" season three winner Fantasia Barrino will soon star in a Lifetime movie, playing a role that should be familiar: herself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Briana

Bernardsville, NJ

#1 Mar 25, 2010
I really like the name your daughter has its so cute. You just keep doing your thing girl and HO LLA back sister.
michelle

Greensboro, NC

#2 Apr 17, 2010
i love u so much and i will love 2 see u one day :) :) :) i love u so much
M Lashley

Deer Park, NY

#3 Apr 18, 2010
Fantasia is so soulful. We love and are praying for her continued success and Love of the Lord Jesus Christ! She is an anointed, powerful singer. I hope you can visit my church one day. You were our favorite on Idol. My dear friend and I watched the show as she went for an MRI (they had a TV at the lab). She has now gone on to be with the Lord, but one of my favorite memories are supporting her at the lab and our enjoyment of the show that evening as we yelled for you and made a happy scene in front of the other patients!
SHAMROCK

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Apr 18, 2010
When is this no talent Bimbo just going to go away?
shay

Sumter, SC

#5 Jun 28, 2010
fantasia girl you are the best movie atcter and the best in the hold wide world
shay

Sumter, SC

#6 Jun 28, 2010
Briana wrote:
I really like the name your daughter has its so cute. You just keep doing your thing girl and HO LLA back sister.
fantasia do not want to talk to you so fantasia dont talk to this b
shay

Sumter, SC

#7 Jun 28, 2010
M Lashley wrote:
Fantasia is so soulful. We love and are praying for her continued success and Love of the Lord Jesus Christ! She is an anointed, powerful singer. I hope you can visit my church one day. You were our favorite on Idol. My dear friend and I watched the show as she went for an MRI (they had a TV at the lab). She has now gone on to be with the Lord, but one of my favorite memories are supporting her at the lab and our enjoyment of the show that evening as we yelled for you and made a happy scene in front of the other patients!
damn this is the stupd letter i ever write to fantasia damn you cant be no writer when you grow up
shay

Sumter, SC

#8 Jun 28, 2010
i love you your songs fantasia
khandeja

Columbia, SC

#9 Aug 20, 2010
what up fantasia how are you dsoing my name is khandeja and i am in the 7th grade and i am 12
deja

Columbia, SC

#10 Aug 20, 2010
i love you and your songs
deja

Columbia, SC

#11 Aug 20, 2010
how old are your brothers
jada

Columbia, SC

#12 Aug 20, 2010
i am praying for you fantasia god blees you for all you do i like your movise and songs
Jaded

Livonia, LA

#13 Aug 20, 2010
What has fantasia done since idol? Anything?
Danaysha

North Wilkesboro, NC

#14 Aug 25, 2010
I Like That Movie So Bad, But ITs Sad @ The Same Time !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Public Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Help Tatu and Family Fundraiser (May '13) May '13 LDL 1
News Joey McIntyre Becomes a Dad - Former boy band m... (Nov '07) May '12 Cherry Darling88 5
Boston Public Forums On Fox.com (Apr '12) Apr '12 Monica 1
Gospel song (Oct '11) Oct '11 Robert 1
The Boston Song (Aug '11) Aug '11 Jonah 1
News 'Shark's Jeri Ryan Gives Birth to Girl (Mar '11) Mar '11 Helene Marie 2
News Celebrity birthdays for Aug. 25 (Aug '10) Aug '10 Julia 1
More from around the web