'Human Target': Fox aims for second-s...

'Human Target': Fox aims for second-season success with Mark Valley series

There are 2 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Nov 11, 2010, titled 'Human Target': Fox aims for second-season success with Mark Valley series. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

"Human Target" is back later than expected, but its star is just happy it's back, period.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Austin, TX

#1 Nov 16, 2010
I love Mark Valley! I love Chi McBride! This show just could not be better. Everything about it is so fantastic. Can't wait for the new season!
Connie H

Tucson, AZ

#2 Sep 20, 2011
Glad to see it will be coming back and in the interim will be able to see Mark Valley in "Harry's Law". Harry's Law is another great show and I'm happy to see it back for season 2.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Legal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James Spader is cast as 'Ultron' in Avengers film (Oct '13) Oct '13 binaries 1
Boston Legal Trivia (May '13) May '13 Team88 1
News Denny Crane's Patio Chairs (Feb '06) Feb '12 Hannah 5
News Shatner's Kirk Not Aboard for New 'Trek' (Oct '07) Jan '12 Will Dockery 75
News James Spader Is The New 'CEO' Of 'The Office' (Jul '11) Jul '11 Roberta 1
i need help urgentt plzzz (May '11) May '11 Andy McGuill 3
News Homeroom Mounds View Schools / For teachers, th... (Mar '11) Apr '11 Don and Bev Block 3
More from around the web