Border Wars exposes new face of drug ...

Border Wars exposes new face of drug smugglers

There are 12 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Sep 23, 2011, titled Border Wars exposes new face of drug smugglers. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

NOGALES, Ariz. When you think of an elderly woman, you probably don't think of a drug runner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Grandmothers

De Soto, KS

#1 Sep 24, 2011
Personlly I can't wait for tomorrow's show!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 24, 2011
Border Wars must see TV for sure along with these interesting shows:

Texas Drug Wars (Thursday nights)
Drugs, Inc.
Extreme Drug Smuggling

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 24, 2011
nomoreillegals2 wrote:
Border Wars must see TV for sure along with these interesting shows:
Texas Drug Wars (Thursday nights)
Drugs, Inc.
Extreme Drug Smuggling
The segments have been on-going for a couple years now. Interesting indeed. I'll bet the series makes Obama, Holder and Napolitano shiver like dogs shitting peach seeds and broken glass<G>.
Grandmothers

De Soto, KS

#4 Sep 24, 2011
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
The segments have been on-going for a couple years now. Interesting indeed. I'll bet the series makes Obama, Holder and Napolitano shiver like dogs shitting peach seeds and broken glass<G>.
LOL, how true. It's a wonder they haven't banned the series. Remember Homeland Security on ABC? Didn't last too long, once Nobama took office. ABC=All Barack's Children.
On Tonight

De Soto, KS

#5 Oct 2, 2011
don't forget the show's on tonight!
Nat Geo Tonight

De Soto, KS

#6 Oct 16, 2011
to the top again
On Tonight

De Soto, KS

#7 Oct 23, 2011
take this one back up
Oh Juan

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Oct 30, 2011
Don't forget to tune in tonight!
Outstanding

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Nov 28, 2011
This show is outstanding!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10 Nov 28, 2011
Another good show last night. They need to start finding a way to prosecute anybody who allows the drug cartels to use their property to store and move drugs. 11 more huge bundles that will be destroyed.

The coyotes were also getting a bit testy throwing rocks at the BP patrol boat. Pepper spray balls were fired back. They are getting bolder and bolder.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 28, 2011
hey I watch that show makes you respect bp agents more its a hella tough job. whats happening in mexico is pretty bad and im sure this old bat didnt do this for the money either. she was most likely forced to do this. good people in mexico living in fear and with a corrupt system. cops there dont give a dam either. it sucks!
New Series Again

De Soto, KS

#12 Jul 17, 2012
Border Wars is back on National Geographic on Monday nights! Last night's episode was outstanding!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Border Wars Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hunting for smugglers, ducks and business plans (Oct '12) Oct '12 Saudade 3
bordrer wars (Sep '12) Sep '12 NNN 1
News Photos: 'Border Wars' on the front lines in Nog... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Publius51 3
News Smuggler's tunnel in Nogales featured on 'Borde... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Publius51 10
More from around the web