'Boardwalk Empire' finale recap: 'I a...

'Boardwalk Empire' finale recap: 'I am not seeking forgiveness'

There are 5 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Dec 11, 2011, titled 'Boardwalk Empire' finale recap: 'I am not seeking forgiveness'. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

Please note: HBO did not sending out screeners for the last episode of "Boardwalk Empire." That said, the usual scene-by-scene recap will be replaced by noteworthy moments as well as final thoughts and observations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

Miranda

United States

#1 Dec 11, 2011
I am so disappointed about this episode and what happened I will never watch this show again
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 Dec 12, 2011
Hope someone wastes Jimmy's mom.....
louise

Palacios, TX

#3 Feb 6, 2012
Miranda wrote:
I am so disappointed about this episode and what happened I will never watch this show again
ME TOO!!!!
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/3/bring-james-...
louise

Palacios, TX

#4 Feb 6, 2012
Lulu

Torquay, UK

#5 Feb 6, 2012
Me too,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boardwalk Empire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sneak peek 'The Making of the Mob New York' on ... (Jun '15) Aug '15 Scarpa 4
News 'Boardwalk Empire' costumes and props hit the a... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Anonymous 1
News Weird NJ searches for Al Capone's summer home d... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Alex Libman 5
News Interviews and footage: Jon Bon Jovi, Steve Bus... (Nov '12) Nov '12 DONNA 1
News 'Taboo': Transgender Woman Has No Intention Of ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 TerryE 1
News What Do Mikhail Baryshnikov, Ice-T and Steve Bu... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Anita Ashby 1
News PopWatch Planner: 'Boardwalk' is back. Plus: 'G... (Sep '12) Sep '12 wrong sn 1
More from around the web