'Big Bang Theory' Actress A Real Scie...

'Big Bang Theory' Actress A Real Scientist

There are 4 comments on the WFMZ story from Jul 15, 2011, titled 'Big Bang Theory' Actress A Real Scientist. In it, WFMZ reports that:

You may remember her as the title character from NBC's "Blossom," or recognize her as brainy Amy Farrah Fowler on the CBS hit comedy "The Big Bang Theory." Mayim Bialik has made a name for herself in the entertainment business, but she's also had a lesser-known career in a similar field as her "Big Bang Theory" character: neuroscience.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

Since: May 08

Long Beach, California

#2 Jul 15, 2011
She is awesome and a terrific role model.
Jonah

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jul 15, 2011
Who?

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Jul 16, 2011
I have a big bang theory I'd discuss with her but she'd have to take those geeky glasses off.

“Out of the Rat Race”

Since: Dec 05

Location hidden

#6 Jul 16, 2011
Bama Yankee wrote:
I have a big bang theory I'd discuss with her but she'd have to take those geeky glasses off.
You're one sick dude!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blossom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blossom and Joey Reunite for Old Navy Commercial (Mar '12) Mar '12 may2285 1
News 'Blossom': That girl was like, 'Whoooooa!' (Sep '11) Sep '11 oreos7580 1
News The Black Tequila Trill Hour - Episode 14 (Aug '11) Aug '11 Jessica Fieseher 1
News Celebrity Scoop: Mayim Bialik (Feb '10) Feb '10 Lilia 3
News Stargazing | a Blossoma sa Mayim Bialik, Petey ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Anonymous 1
News TV Quotes of the Week: 'Maneater,' 'Tonight Sho... (Jun '09) Jun '09 funkychick 1
News 'Dancing With the Stars' down to a final 3 (Nov '06) Nov '06 Angel V 2
More from around the web