EXCLUSIVE: Nadya 'Octomom' Suleman si...

EXCLUSIVE: Nadya 'Octomom' Suleman sick of being 'trapped in 1980,' gets computer, joins Facebook

There are 24 comments on the Fox News story from Jul 15, 2011, titled EXCLUSIVE: Nadya 'Octomom' Suleman sick of being 'trapped in 1980,' gets computer, joins Facebook. In it, Fox News reports that:

Nadya Sulmean celebrates her 36th birthday in Los Angeles. Arriving in a white stretch limo, Nadya "Octomom" Suleman and half a dozen of her girlfriends arrived at the House of Blues in West Hollywood to celebrate her 36th birthday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RJS

Dunlap, TN

#1 Jul 15, 2011
does anybody really care?
old eyes

Hesperia, CA

#2 Jul 15, 2011
limo rides,ya she needs money....yours,mine,and all tax payers of califorina....put her on santa fe ave and see if she can earn a living....its for the kids....better yet send the doctor her bills.
Welfare Grubber

Carlsbad, CA

#3 Jul 15, 2011
old eyes wrote:
limo rides,ya she needs money....yours,mine,and all tax payers of califorina....put her on santa fe ave and see if she can earn a living....its for the kids....better yet send the doctor her bills.
She is collecting a fortune in Welfare and Food Stamps for all of those damn kids. and she rides around in a limo??
El Guapo

Redondo Beach, CA

#4 Jul 15, 2011
she has friends ?
Carol

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jul 18, 2011
It's alright for the Duggards to be given a home and everything in it. They have been given all opportunities afforded to man kind while they build upon their own personal city. If that were a black family they would have been called everything including overly sexual, shiftless and lazy and accused of living off welfare. The Duggards would be in the welfare line by now if it weren't for all that has been given to them hand over fist including a TV show paying out dockets.
Carol

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jul 18, 2011
Sorry I ment duckets.
Carol

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jul 18, 2011
I think I will stop posting with places that don't offer any options to edit or delete. I'm done. I meant duckets. You may want to do the same.

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#8 Jul 18, 2011
El Guapo wrote:
she has friends ?
just girlfriends; Nadya's still looking for a guy; can't imagine why it's taking so long
Dude

Carlsbad, CA

#9 Jul 18, 2011
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
just girlfriends; Nadya's still looking for a guy; can't imagine why it's taking so long
They are afraid that her lips will explode.
James

Elgin, AZ

#10 Jul 18, 2011
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
just girlfriends; Nadya's still looking for a guy; can't imagine why it's taking so long
I can ! What guy in his right mind would want to support 8 kids that are not his own !

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#11 Jul 19, 2011
James wrote:
<quoted text>I can ! What guy in his right mind would want to support 8 kids that are not his own !
eight ? I think you short-changed yourself

“"Education is the Key"”

Since: Dec 09

Sherman Oaks, CA

#12 Jul 19, 2011
Carol wrote:
It's alright for the Duggards to be given a home and everything in it. They have been given all opportunities afforded to man kind while they build upon their own personal city. If that were a black family they would have been called everything including overly sexual, shiftless and lazy and accused of living off welfare. The Duggards would be in the welfare line by now if it weren't for all that has been given to them hand over fist including a TV show paying out dockets.
I totally agree with you. Ms. Suleman has been given a bad wrap by the press so people think she doesn't deserve to have children. It's proof what a prejudice, judgemental society we live in.

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#13 Jul 19, 2011
Clotee Allochuku wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you. Ms. Suleman has been given a bad wrap by the press so people think she doesn't deserve to have children. It's proof what a prejudice, judgemental society we live in.
if she's getting a bad wrap by the press, why blame society if that's the way they are presenting it ?

“i luv gays!!!!! and obama”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14 Jul 19, 2011
We neeeeeeed to raize taxes to suport her!!! Poor gurl!

“"Education is the Key"”

Since: Dec 09

Sherman Oaks, CA

#16 Jul 20, 2011
The Press turned against Ms. Sulemen when they discovered her father is in the Iraqi military. Other issues include she is not married, not a celebrity, or rich and famous. Therefore, our society believes she has no right to bear children and receive any type of public assistance. Well, at least she isn't trying to get abortions for free.
octotard

Thornville, OH

#17 Jul 22, 2011
Clotee Allochuku wrote:
The Press turned against Ms. Sulemen when they discovered her father is in the Iraqi military. Other issues include she is not married, not a celebrity, or rich and famous. Therefore, our society believes she has no right to bear children and receive any type of public assistance. Well, at least she isn't trying to get abortions for free.
Someone needs to get those kids out of that house!!
SonOfTC

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Jul 22, 2011
Frankly, here's what should be done: Prosecute both her and her fertility doctor for conspiracy to defraud the public. By getting together and agreeing on this whole proceedure to produce kids, they were taking the first affirmative steps toward a welfare fraud. The doctor knew she wasn't able to support that many kids (plus the littler she had previously thrown) on her own. They both agreed to go forward knowing that society as a whole would have to pick-up the tab for this brood, thus perpetrating a fraud on the rest of us.

He also should have known that what he was doing was unethical, unwise and would result in a family too large to give any of the kids a decent shot at a normal life. Further along these lines, isn't it really a crime to aide and abbet in child abuse? Isn't this what actually happened: pre-meditated child abuse by making sure they would be born into a bad environment with no visible means of support?

Say what you want, but a part of my tax money is going to support that "family". I think that "doctor" owes me one hell of an explanation or a check/money order for reimbursement.
yup

United States

#19 Jul 22, 2011
Clotee Allochuku wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you. Ms. Suleman has been given a bad wrap by the press so people think she doesn't deserve to have children. It's proof what a prejudice, judgemental society we live in.
. She deserves to have as many children as SHE can afford to feed with her OWN money. The rest are taxpayer leeches, just like every other welfare baby. I pray for a fiery carcrash before all 8 shoot for the next welfare baby having record just like mommy.

“"Education is the Key"”

Since: Dec 09

Sherman Oaks, CA

#20 Jul 23, 2011
yup wrote:
<quoted text>. She deserves to have as many children as SHE can afford to feed with her OWN money. The rest are taxpayer leeches, just like every other welfare baby. I pray for a fiery carcrash before all 8 shoot for the next welfare baby having record just like mommy.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, American taxpayers spent over 100 billion dollars last year on various welfare programs including Aid to Families with Dependent Children. Yes, these mothers are having babies that they obviously can't afford and we pay them every month. What is your suggestion on how we can get some of this money back?
yup

United States

#21 Jul 23, 2011
Make them weave baskets all day to sell, and meet a quota. Or rugs, or make indian blankets. Send them material and don't pay them til they're done. If they don't have jobs they have TIME!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blind Date Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blind date prep (Mar '09) Mar '09 zac 1
More from around the web