Bill Nye the Science Guy to help open...

Bill Nye the Science Guy to help open new Childrena s Museum

There are 5 comments on the Tribune-Star story from Sep 6, 2010, titled Bill Nye the Science Guy to help open new Childrena s Museum. In it, Tribune-Star reports that:

Thanks to several Wabash Valley businesses, "Bill Nye The Science Guy" will headline the Terre Haute Children's Museum Grand Opening Weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-Star.

Bill Nye

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Sep 6, 2010
Bill Nye is awesome

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 6, 2010
He sure is!
Idea

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#3 Sep 6, 2010
Bill Nye for Mayor...and Police Chief...and Fire Chief...and City Council...and Commissioner...and..........

Whatever the question.....Bill Nye is the answer!
Good PR

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Sep 6, 2010
This is a great thing for Terre Haute, I hope a lot of people show up for support.
thatguy

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Sep 7, 2010
too bad Beakman couldn't make it too. Lester the Rat is dead, however.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Nye the Science Guy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Girlboss, 13 Reasons Why and Dear White People:... Feb '17 Mohamed 3
News 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 17: Bill Nye, L... (Sep '13) Jan '17 Randy-West 2
News Palin doesn't think Bill Nye is a real scientist (Apr '16) Apr '16 Anonymous 1
News Bill Nye Tells MSNBC To Say Climate Change, Not... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Earthling-1 1
News Citizen Science (Apr '14) Apr '14 jmi 2
News Bill Nye warns: Creation views threaten US science (Sep '12) Mar '14 The Dude 242
News Top Quotes From Sunday's Talk Shows (Feb '14) Feb '14 Le Jimbo 13
More from around the web