UNT professor Bonnie Blossman doubles...

UNT professor Bonnie Blossman doubles as reality TV star

There are 1 comment on the Pegasus News story from Nov 4, 2011, titled UNT professor Bonnie Blossman doubles as reality TV star. In it, Pegasus News reports that:

Standing barely 5 feet tall in front of a biology class, UNT biology professor Bonnie Blossman is dressed conservatively today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pegasus News.

Jade88

Australia

#1 Feb 29, 2012
I think she is hilarious and her daughters funny as
my boyfriend hates it so it good when we fight bcuz i put Big Rich Texas on drives him up the wall. He really hates Pam haha i like em all I think if they were all the same who would watch everyone watches these shows to see the fights and liars and bitches. Bonnie & her daughter are prob the best as they arent really bitchy unless the occasion calls for it which is good. I don't know why everyone hates pam so much my mum is a poor pam worse i think everyones got it in them you just dont see it so often in other people. Leslie polease shes the only one i really dont care for as well as kalyn I just dont get them and I think kalyn is way too much of a sad sack to be happy with anything jesus it could be a lot worse get over it your not ugly and you have friends smile. Keep Big Rich Texas comin its great

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Rich Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Rich Texas - Whitney needs boobs! (Apr '12) Oct '13 dmw 2
News The Secrets Behind Big Rich Atlanta And The Rea... (Jan '13) Apr '13 amw 7
big rich texas (Dec '12) Dec '12 jayroe 1
Love the show (Oct '12) Oct '12 Laura 1
Big Rich Texas - Whitney & Tyler (Mar '12) Jul '12 kiki monschin 2
More from around the web