40 & WOW: How Jennie Garth Lost 30 Lb...

40 & WOW: How Jennie Garth Lost 30 Lbs And Got Her Life Back

There are 1 comment on the Celebrity Dirty Laundry story from Oct 3, 2012, titled 40 & WOW: How Jennie Garth Lost 30 Lbs And Got Her Life Back. In it, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports that:

The current issue of People Magazine features the cover story "Jennie Garth - How I Got My Life Back." After a painful divorce Jennie Garth dishes to People this week how she got healthy and is starting over at 40-years-old. In March this year Twilight's Peter Facinelli and Beverly Hills 90210 alum, Jennie announced their split after 11 years of ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Dirty Laundry.

Whittier, CA

#1 Oct 8, 2012
She lost 30 pounds because her ex was banging other women. A lot of bimbos let themselves go and it takes their men cheating on them or getting divorced for them to get off their fat asses and lose the weight.

Then they have the ridiculously airheaded attitude of, "Look what you're missing out on!"

When the truth is, they never would have lost the weight if the guy were still around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills, 90210 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Just say no to Syfy's 'Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!' Jul '15 goonsquad 1
News Tori Spelling, Dean McDermott did something 'cr... (Nov '14) Nov '14 stick a fork in it 1
News 'Sharknado' sequel has bite and lots of laughs (Jul '14) Aug '14 Hugh Janus 2
News Jason Priestly dishes dirty little secrets in p... (May '14) May '14 dmw 1
News Jason Priestley talks Brad Pitt, Shannen Dohert... (May '14) May '14 Guido 1
News Tori Spelling's Husband Says Sex Life 'Wasn't F... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Mega Monster 3
News Thiessen to Host New Cooking Channel Series Din... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Iamac 2
More from around the web