Manilow through the years

Manilow through the years

There are 2 comments on the www.kansascity.com story from Apr 24, 2008, titled Manilow through the years. In it, www.kansascity.com reports that:

Late 1960s: After attending the New York School of Music and Julliard, Barry Manilow got his first job at a label by working in the mailroom at CBS.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.kansascity.com.

“NASA airlines ”

Since: Sep 07

no cell phone service

#1 Apr 27, 2008
So many things have changed but Barry's shows still a mix first of quality and second relaxing ..Some of them since 1960 unforgettable....
" American Tour (1976-1977)"
Hi, first, let me thank you for adding this album to your record collection.We have tried to capture some of the incredible excitement with wich we were greeted during those ten months, but it was absolutely impossible to even try to capture other equally incredible moments:
That show in Chicago when I took off my jacket with a flourish and my fly was open!!!!.The show when the Harp player woudn't stop playing the last run on Weekend in New England and kept playing all the while I was introducing the next songs!!!!!. That night in Philly, when that very strange gentleman jumped up on stage and insisted that he do his imitation of a frog for the entire audience ( and He did!!!!!!).
But miraculously we have all live to tell the tale and hopefully some of the miracle is on these records,
Enjoy,
Barry
New York City,March 1977.
Barry Manilow " LIVE "
Evan

Jackson, TN

#2 Apr 28, 2008
hey Carmen Patricia i cant be on the John Denver topix becuse somebody was giving me trouble there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bette Midler may be the only fan of the new Los... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Roger Edgar 1
News SHIRLEY WILD WEB EXCLUSIVE: 47 new members welc... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Cinderella 4
News Bette Midler Takes Final Curtain Call for The S... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Gringo 3
News Lindsay Lohan (Jul '09) Jul '09 EMILY 2
More from around the web