Ted Danson returns in new ABC sitcom

Ted Danson returns in new ABC sitcom

There are 3 comments on the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal story from Jul 18, 2006, titled Ted Danson returns in new ABC sitcom. In it, Lubbock Avalanche-Journal reports that:

Actor Ted Danson, center, a cast member of ABC's new fall comedy "Help Me Help You" attends the 2006 summer Television Critics Association Press Tour with the show's executive producers Jennifer Konner, left, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.

Flint, MI

#1 Jul 19, 2006
He is a restrained funnyman. No in your face slapstick just a gentle poke behind your back giggle!

Mchenry, IL

#2 Dec 31, 2008
what is the name were he placed the manager of a buss station?
Taylor Smith

New York, NY

#4 Sep 13, 2013
Been a big fan of Ted since I saw him in Becker TV series which I just started watching this show just a year ago, and I simply love it. My best friend gave me the DVD Collection of this show as a birthday gift which he purchased at yourdvdcorner.com and since then I got hooked with this show.

I didn’t knew this kind of show ever existed! Ted Danson is magnificent as the main character, and I think he is refreshingly hilarious and talented actor. Shawnee Smith also makes an awesome romantic character as Linda. BECKER would be simply described as keen humor, smart and idealistic lessons in life which are very realistic and, perfect storylines, need I say more?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Becker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bend it like 'Becker' (Mar '06) Jul '13 Larry Jared 2
News Future of 'Damages' is still up in the air (Oct '07) Jan '12 Marcellina 13
News Lifting hearts through volunteering (Nov '10) Nov '10 Pam 1
News Saturday Readers' Forum (Sep '10) Sep '10 Say No 16
News Holding Its Own: 100 Years Of Brassieres (May '10) Jun '10 Simply_Red 22
News Holding Its Own: 100 Years Of Brassieres (May '10) May '10 utduiyt 1
News Garcia mulls life after 'Lost' (Jan '10) Jan '10 Blaine 3
More from around the web