What happened to 'Baywatch' beauty?

May 5, 2010 Read more: Daily Breeze
In this publicity image released by ABC, Pamela Anderson, right, and her partner Damian Whitewood perform on the celebrity dance competition series, "Dancing with the Stars," Monday, May 3, 2010 in Los Angeles. Read more
Lawndalian94

Atlanta, GA

#2 May 5, 2010
Awww... I love Niecie and Pamela, but I thought for sure Niecie would have been the one to go! Who doesn't love this lady? She's a world-wide sex symbol and an incredibly down-to-earth, unassuming humanitarian (she's very active in philanthropy but you'd never know it because she doesn't boast like other celebs). Kudos to Pamela!
Aimee Mason

Brisbane, Australia

#3 May 23, 2012
hi my name is Aimee mason I love the show very very much bring back the show please fans love he show from Aimee Mason

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baywatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paris native advances in America's Got Talent (Jul '07) Sep '14 BBQ Beans 5
News Naked Women's Wrestling League bests former `Ba... (Oct '08) May '14 Poov 4
News New round in suit against Naked Women's Wrestli... (Feb '09) Mar '14 Oooooo 8
News Pamela Anderson: 'I'M Going to Cure My Hepatiti... (Oct '07) Oct '13 Simmons 82
New Baywatch Posters Available (Jun '13) Jun '13 MCP 1
News Nicole Eggert shows off bruises after diving ac... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Colorado Chick 1
News 'Like Tearing Down An Indian Burial Ground' (Mar '13) Mar '13 Steve 1
More from around the web