It's Time to Face the Truth: Adult Bu...

It's Time to Face the Truth: Adult Bullying is Bigger than Reality TV

There are 1 comment on the Black Enterprise story from May 15, 2012, titled It's Time to Face the Truth: Adult Bullying is Bigger than Reality TV. In it, Black Enterprise reports that:

Evelyn Lozada, of Basketball Wives, spewed curses and a wine bottle during a confrontation with fellow cast member Kenya Bell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Black Enterprise.

Truth

United States

#1 Jun 11, 2012
So true. Work place bullying is a huge problem. I have a bully at my workplace. This person walks around like they are running the place. The person tried to bully me, I stood up to the person in front of their audience. They backed off. I am not one to put up with this behavior. Ignoring it or allowing the person to continue the practice only makes it worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Basketball Wives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ahckapella (Oct '15) Oct '15 b n t 2
News Winfrey's network to do series on dad with 34 c... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Get a Life 1
News Winfrey's network to do series on dad with 34 c... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Schnooki 1
News 'Basketball Wives' TV feud headed to Broward court (Jun '12) Nov '13 tweedledick 2
News Our unhealthy love of reality TV bullying (Mar '13) Mar '13 Papillon 2
Basketball Wives L.A. Beef (Feb '13) Feb '13 Skroog Mkduk 1
News A smiling Evelyn Lozada flaunts her figure in a... (Aug '12) Aug '12 YesMaam 1
More from around the web