James

Aliso Viejo, CA

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Love the show....Especially the professinoialism you exact.
That being said...You dropped the ball..In the last episode I seen, You announced the exact problem to the crowd.
WHY? If I was in that crowd...I really would never come back to this bar regardless of your show or your credentials...You almost signed your own death certifice...
You usually don't take chances, just wonderin Why You chose to do it here?
Average Drunkard,
James
Kay Jay

Brampton, Canada

#2 Mar 23, 2015
Love the show but Mr Taffer needs to listen to his own advice. On every show he urges his clients to "raise the bar". And that he "doesn't accept excuses only solutions". Mr Taffer you need to practice the professionalism you preach. Is there any reason you cannot eliminate "f&$@" "fr(&$" "cluster f&$?," and the like from your vocabulary. You do not need street corner language to make a point. It is simply unnecessary. It undermines your power and your dignity. It is a simple change with a profound result. Please show some professionalism.
I find it interesting that I cannot spell out these words in my post but we can clearly lip read the bleeped out words from the program

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bar Rescue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was this Orange bar beyond rescue? An unprecede... Mar '15 katgo 1
STRESS TESTS...My 1 complaint about BAR RESCUE (Aug '12) Feb '15 Herac 7
News Garner restaurant's remake to be featured on 'B... (Aug '13) Jan '15 emporer 2
News 'Bar Rescue' transforms Undisputed to So/Yo on ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 darklord1973 2
Disabled patrons (Sep '14) Sep '14 Kay Jay 1
News 'Bar Rescue' tries to help Oface Bar in Council... (Mar '14) Aug '14 Hoover Niebold 39
News 'Bar Rescue' transforms Mary's Outpost to Thirs... (May '14) May '14 Realist 1
More from around the web