jacqueline ofori-atta

Ghana

#1 Apr 11, 2009
hello i watch baldwin hills in west-africa ghana, i love it so much, my favourite person in baldwin hills reality show is ashley, gosh! i love her so much, i like e way she handles her self, i liked it when she accepted to go out with earl, they looked great together but its unfortunate it didnt really last, i wish i can one day meet her in e flesh. n i also think lorena is cool, althou she went a little bit out of e way when she wanted moriah & that was what brought out e whole she & garren beef, but am now happy she and janathan re now getting to know each other, i think i will be happy if she truely falls inlove with jonathan, she's better off without moriah cos we all know no matter how hard morriah denies it, he still loves garren, people shd try to give lorena a break, she just trying to find love. but ashley remains my favourite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Viewers Head For BET's - Baldwin Hills' (Dec '08) Feb '09 LaQuinda Simpson 2
News Tonight's TV Hot List: Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2009 (Jan '09) Jan '09 Tracy Taylor 1
News Jonathan "Jet Ski" Franklin = Reality TV Star (Sep '08) Sep '08 dowatudobutwatchm... 1
More from around the web