ABC Puts Patricia Heaton in 'The Midd...

ABC Puts Patricia Heaton in 'The Middle' - Comedy pilot gets a ...

There are 20 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Nov 19, 2008, titled ABC Puts Patricia Heaton in 'The Middle' - Comedy pilot gets a .... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

ABC is hoping to bring Patricia Heaton back to primetime. According to The Hollywood Reporter, ABC had signed Heaton for the lead in the comedy pilot "The Middle" and given the show a greenlight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Alex

Jackson Heights, NY

#1 Nov 19, 2008
Cool, I hope this works. I think she's great.
Michael

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Nov 19, 2008
I really like her, but she needs to put a different spin on this new show. Her character in BACK TO YOU was no different than her character on RAYMOND.
Critic-Al

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2008
Wonderful, we look forward to seeing Patricia Heaton return in
another comedy. ABC should have
another hit.
bellneice

Paoli, PA

#4 Nov 20, 2008
Patricia Heaton played a shrill harpy on Raymond - I find her unwatchable.
Hot Pocket

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 20, 2008
Unless its a multi-cam comedy this is going to be an epic failure for the network.
Gary

Shamokin, PA

#6 Nov 21, 2008
Nice that a rare Hollywood "out of the closet" Conservative can still find a job. Keep up the good work, Paticia.
Critic-Al

United States

#7 Nov 22, 2008
Wonderful, Patricia Heaton should
be a good fit for this. she is a
great actress. Glad to see her
back!
Gavin

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Nov 22, 2008
Gary wrote:
Nice that a rare Hollywood "out of the closet" Conservative can still find a job. Keep up the good work, Paticia.
No offense, but who are the Hollywood "out of the closet" conservatives who *can't* find jobs? Patricia Heaton and Kelsey Grammer continue to be in demand for sitcoms even though their last show together was a costly failure. Jon Voight and Dennis Hopper get all the work they want. Gary Sinise is well-paid an works steadily. Dennis Miller hasn't be funny in 15 years, but he works steadily. You'd have a nearly impossible time pointing to any actor of any stature in Hollywood who had had trouble finding work because of conservative politics.
mornindtar

Bosnia and Herzegovina

#9 Nov 23, 2008
wonderful,i love patricia heaton!
she is great acterss and woman
dave richmond england

Birmingham, UK

#10 Dec 1, 2008
i would like patricia to enjoy this script but i do hope she have some say in her part as her talent will shine through.all the best
LORI

Watsonville, CA

#11 Dec 5, 2008
I really loved Patricia as Debra Barone and coupled with Ray Romano. Didn't so much enjoy her in Back to You with Kelsey. We'll see about this new sitcom. I look forward to it.
Gene

El Centro, CA

#13 Feb 8, 2009
who co-stars with her in "the Middle"
george

UK

#14 Jul 8, 2009
hapi to see Patti again coz she's a good actress. I was enjoying Back to YOU then they cancelled it. good luck for this one. guess Back to you have no chance now!
Shenna

Chaska, MN

#15 Oct 6, 2009
I seen the show last week its very funny.
Kelly

United States

#16 Nov 22, 2009
I love you mom sister and bother and dad. I see will you come meet older dauther kelly is 24 year old.
love kelly
Kelly

United States

#17 Nov 22, 2009
Dear mom

I love you mom and dad and sister ally or brother mike and sam. I love so much. Mom will you come see
your dauther kelly is 24 year old.

love kelly
hmm

Beckley, WV

#18 Dec 30, 2009
Poor Patricia, her talent is going to waste being cast in these awful new sitcoms.

She should trying modeling once this new one gets pulled...
areyounutz

Paoli, PA

#20 Aug 8, 2013
Kelly wrote:
Dear mom
I love you mom and dad and sister ally or brother mike and sam. I love so much. Mom will you come see
your dauther kelly is 24 year old.
love kelly
Kelly I'm sorry to tell you that your mother is dead

Since: Aug 13

Jasper, FL

#21 Aug 28, 2013
danm
harsh

Bellwood, IL

#22 Aug 30, 2013
no kidding!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back To You Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two family friendly movies from 'Modern Family'... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Kelly 1
News Hollywood Republicans true to cause (Mar '09) Dec '13 alexpinca 7
News Disney Channel sets sights on next-gen stars (Nov '11) Sep '12 Jess Fieseher 3
News Austin and Ally a Disney comedy about unlikely ... (Nov '11) Dec '11 Amanda 2
News Tom Jicha on Kelly Ripa, the GOP in Hollywood, ... (Dec '08) Feb '11 bill 15
News D'oh! Scribes from 'Simpsons,' 'How I Met Your ... (Apr '10) Aug '10 Miky 2
News 'Modern Family' shows you gotta have heart (May '10) May '10 Agatha 1
More from around the web