Disney Channel sets sights on next-ge...

Disney Channel sets sights on next-gen stars

There are 3 comments on the Variety story from Jan 27, 2011, titled Disney Channel sets sights on next-gen stars. In it, Variety reports that:

Disney Channel has set the cast for what it hopes will be its next tween hit, "Austin and Ally." The comedy follows teenaged singer/songwriters Austin and Ally, so it will showcase the singing, dancing and acting chops of 14-year-old Ross Lynch and 15-year-old Laura Marano, playing Austin and Ally respectively.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Variety.

Jess Fieseher

Dover, NH

#3 Nov 25, 2011
I correct my mistakes to you Ross plz forgive me ok
Anonymous

Dover, NH

#5 Aug 15, 2012
Dear Ross Lynch I wanted to be ur friend Reachely figure out I am so busy women after that I'm so busy man my age is 21 yes I am adult my name is Jess Fieseher I have facebook request me on ur facebook under my name and last name I have email is adresses jtennisplayer@gmail.com their is tanning planetfitness closer
Jess Fieseher

Dover, NH

#6 Sep 8, 2012
Ross Lynch you won't be turn me down as well keep in touch with me ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back To You Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two family friendly movies from 'Modern Family'... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Kelly 1
News Hollywood Republicans true to cause (Mar '09) Dec '13 alexpinca 7
News ABC Puts Patricia Heaton in 'The Middle' - Come... (Nov '08) Aug '13 harsh 20
News Austin and Ally a Disney comedy about unlikely ... (Nov '11) Dec '11 Amanda 2
News Tom Jicha on Kelly Ripa, the GOP in Hollywood, ... (Dec '08) Feb '11 bill 15
News D'oh! Scribes from 'Simpsons,' 'How I Met Your ... (Apr '10) Aug '10 Miky 2
News 'Modern Family' shows you gotta have heart (May '10) May '10 Agatha 1