ax men
Noble Guidry

Houston, TX

#1 Apr 14, 2012
Surely you must realize these episodes are scripted.Only an idiot would believe crews could be this dangerous and stupid. Having lived in S Louisiana all of my life,I can assure you "Shelby Stanga" is 100% acting like a fool. I never knew a single soul who was sober that acted as stupidly as he does. Its all for showing his ass. Driving any water craft the way he does would guarantee being arrested and his vehicles confiscated. La. Wildlife and State police play no games with anyone,unless its scripted. Noone but a fool runs over stumps,logs and boat launches on purpose. He may fool people in cities,but we KNOW he is "actin' the ass","I been snake bit 20 thousand times"......sure you have.
quanah texas sucks

Van Nuys, CA

#2 Apr 25, 2012
thanks for "your" opinion.
hammerhead

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Dec 23, 2012
quanah texas sucks wrote:
thanks for "your" opinion.
. Quanah you are a fucktard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ax Men Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Swamp Man' Shelby Stanga -- Busted for Felony ... (Mar '15) Mar '16 Jimbosta 5
The Zitterclowns (Feb '15) Mar '16 DWM 13
Ax men is fake (Apr '12) Mar '16 Mik 170
News Fan favorite Willy the dog from 'Ax Men' passes... Mar '16 Duke 5
Unsafe (Feb '15) Feb '16 D whitney 2
AxMen: Jason Rygard (Dec '13) Feb '16 Mokiedokie 3
Logs stuck on the bottom of water-ways! Jan '16 Richard Metzger USMC 1
More from around the web