Lisa should leave
Marcella

Seven Hills, Australia

#1 Oct 16, 2006
Tonite verdict is very unfair. Lisa meant to leave and shouldn't even make to the top 10. She can't sing. She just trying to make her voice like "baby", trying to make her voice cute but nothing good about it.....Her voice is soounds like someone trying to strangled her...this is unbelievable, Bobby deserve to stay there at least until 3 top idol. He's a unique man with unique personality and good singer not like Lisa who sing "flat", terrible strangled voice. She should learn to sing again and not being "flat" voice. terrible....this is disaster.
Phil

Seaforth, Australia

#2 Oct 16, 2006
Don't tell me you are one of those idiots that voted for Ricky. Lisa has talent! You obviously have no musical talent as you don't see it.
Emily

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Oct 16, 2006
I would have preferred if Bobby stayed than Lisa, but I think it's downright untrue what you're saying about Lisa. She's a remarkable young lady, down-to-earth and like Bobby, has a unique sound of her own.

In my opinion, it should have been Ricky who went tonight. He might've done a good job with one or two songs, but it's obvious he can go no further than Bobby, Lisa and Damien. It's predictable that he'll do RnB, too, and we've already had enough of RnB singers. It's time for fresh, talented singers with individual voices to give the music industry a new flavour.
bob

Australia

#4 Oct 16, 2006
Phil wrote:
Don't tell me you are one of those idiots that voted for Ricky. Lisa has talent! You obviously have no musical talent as you don't see it.
Are you kidding.
When I heard her sing that Blondie song ,my dogs started to fight.Half a dozen Tom cats climbed on to the lounge room window.

This talent that no one can see.
Is that doing her shoe laces unassisted.
Deborah

Australia

#5 Oct 16, 2006
Lisa is a new, fresh talent and thank God for it. She's brilliant. As to the 'flat' remark about her singing in another email ... sorry whoever you are but that's the style .... it's that 'flat' note that makes her sooo brilliant. Thank you Lisa, don't you change a note girl, real talent is what you have.
bob

Brisbane, Australia

#6 Oct 16, 2006
Its a scam.

Thay deliberately keep people there who are shite.

The polls are open vote$$$$ ring now$$$$$$$.
Ask mum or dad first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australian Idol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Skates on: Xanadu hopefuls down to wire (Dec '10) Jun '13 Lkhy 3
News 'Coming out' as gay a 'bizarre concept', says C... (Mar '13) Mar '13 buster 12
News Celebration: A night at Oprah (Feb '11) Feb '11 lucky 4
News Charts: Criticised ARIA Awards boost sales (Feb '11) Feb '11 Idols 1
News ARIA charts: Altiyan Childs off to a great 2011 (Feb '11) Feb '11 Idols 1
News Guy Sebastian arrested (Jan '11) Jan '11 Vanessa 1
News Australian Idol to be 'rested' in 2010 - report... (Jan '10) Jan '10 HarryPotter 3
More from around the web