Blundell: Idol sings for her One, James

Blundell: Idol sings for her One, James

There are 1 comment on the News.com.au story from Sep 1, 2007, titled Blundell: Idol sings for her One, James. In it, News.com.au reports that:

“For Jesse to put herself through this so publicly as she's going into Idol , the biggest moment in her career, would suggest their bond is definitely a strong one”

Curran faces relationship controversy on Idol Blundell tried to be "inconspicous" in front-row seat Marcia Hines criticised for "opening can of worms" AUSTRALIAN Idol hopeful Jesse Curran just endured one of ... via News.com.au

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News.com.au.

Public Examination

Australia

#1 Sep 4, 2007
Only time will tell if their love can withstand the sympathy of the public towards Lidia. All relationships ends, how you end it is how the public will see you. Simply put it, Blundell is finally true to his name, Blundell...

How can one sing of love and treat Lidia and his family that way. As he is not true to his music so the public judges... Life is not an idol. Music is not simply music... You cannot sing it then behaved so inhumanely against it... It such a dichotomy! Unfortunately, his music and Blundell are one and the same, You cant be true to your music and be false to believing in it...

Luckily, I havent really liked his music that much...so I am not a huge fan...If I would have been a huge fan, I'll be heartbroken... How can he make us believe of loyalty...how can ever his music give a sense of love ... again... Maybe the two of them will make beautiful music but I will always have Lidia every time I hear of Blundell and his music... He now represents simply as a huge blunde(r).. Sorry....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australian Idol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Skates on: Xanadu hopefuls down to wire (Dec '10) Jun '13 Lkhy 3
News 'Coming out' as gay a 'bizarre concept', says C... (Mar '13) Mar '13 buster 12
News Celebration: A night at Oprah (Feb '11) Feb '11 lucky 4
News Charts: Criticised ARIA Awards boost sales (Feb '11) Feb '11 Idols 1
News ARIA charts: Altiyan Childs off to a great 2011 (Feb '11) Feb '11 Idols 1
News Guy Sebastian arrested (Jan '11) Jan '11 Vanessa 1
News Australian Idol to be 'rested' in 2010 - report... (Jan '10) Jan '10 HarryPotter 3
More from around the web