Flynn booted off Idol

Bobby Flynn is the latest contestant to be eliminated from the reality singing program Australian Idol . Read more
Deborah

Australia

#1 Oct 16, 2006
This guy has got to be one of the best and most original performers seen on any television network in a long time. Donovan, Bob Dylan - all great original talents and Bobby Flynn will be up there right along side them. Idol's loss really. I thing the 'voting' public are young and inexperienced when it comes to what 'real' music is. They're going on 'looks' basically, rather than sound.
Jo H

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Oct 19, 2006
Bobby Flynn is one of the best original artists and song writers I've had the pleasure of listening to for a long time. I to agree with Deborah (Adelaide) what a unique talent and oh what a shame he won't be performing on Idol each week. A pleasure to watch someone so sincere and real. good luck to you Bobby, and thankyou for sharing your unique gift with Australia. Hoping Record companies will be knocking on your door.
julie zac

Melbourne, Australia

#3 Oct 29, 2006
he was the best of lot this year....aussies have no idea sometimes...
sweet

Australia

#4 Oct 29, 2006
hmm.......... i agree alot mi friends are sayin da same thing how his voice is so unique and its abt time tht the world heard a artist his truely a artist but ppl belive some how he will bring a record i know its obvious ppl never forget da good singers
Moz

Sydney, Australia

#5 Oct 30, 2006
Who Got kicked out tonight?...Monday 30th October

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australian Idol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Skates on: Xanadu hopefuls down to wire (Dec '10) Jun '13 Lkhy 3
News 'Coming out' as gay a 'bizarre concept', says C... (Mar '13) Mar '13 buster 12
News Celebration: A night at Oprah (Feb '11) Feb '11 lucky 4
News Charts: Criticised ARIA Awards boost sales (Feb '11) Feb '11 Idols 1
News ARIA charts: Altiyan Childs off to a great 2011 (Feb '11) Feb '11 Idols 1
News Guy Sebastian arrested (Jan '11) Jan '11 Vanessa 1
News Australian Idol to be 'rested' in 2010 - report... (Jan '10) Jan '10 HarryPotter 3
More from around the web