Audrina Patridge's psychologist dream

Audrina Patridge's psychologist dream

There are 1 comment on the Yahoo! story from Jul 8, 2011, titled Audrina Patridge's psychologist dream. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

Audrina Patridge wanted to be a psychologist when she was at school. The 'Sorority Row' star was keen to pursue the career and was set to go to college to study for a degree but she was offered the chance to move to Hollywood to become an actress and chose that instead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

JennySt

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 13, 2011
As a psychologist Audrina could have analyzed why she dismantled herself! Look at her last FHM cover in the red bikini and white striped bikini compared to the new FHM. Ouch! Shortly after Dancing With The Stars Audrina had her signature cleavage totally removed! She WAS unique in Hollywood in 2010. Adorable, ample, cleavage on a slender toned body. Not any more. In 2011 she's an ordinary flat, shapeless, Hollywood waif with good hair. It is curious why she would go through a procedure to make herself look less attractive. Maybe she's planning on going back to school to get that psychology degree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Audrina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Audrina Patridge's VH1 show dumped after low ra... (Sep '11) Nov '11 chels 3
News Frenemy Alert! Audrina Patridge Won't Set Up Ne... (Jul '11) Jul '11 FrankieT 1
News Audrina Patridge Sizzles In A Barely There Whit... (Jul '11) Jul '11 FrankieT 1
News Audrina Patridge: 'I don't care what people say... (Jul '11) Jul '11 R. Herdman II 1
More from around the web