Brad and Ruby are taking a bite out of training, even after other dogs have taken a bite out of Ruby

Jun 7, 2008 Full story: Calgary Sun

Part II of The Adventures of Brad and Ruby took place this week -- a play-date that included myself, my dog, Brad Pattison from TV's At The End of My Leash, and a couple of his other clients and their dogs.

Full Story
Promethean

Richmond Hill, Canada

#1 Aug 18, 2008
This guy is among the worst trainers I have ever seen. His knowledge about dogs seems non-existent. His ignorance about other methods he criticizes is incredible. His whole approach is one of fear, pain and intimidation.
canadianfreespir it

Scarborough, Canada

#2 Sep 8, 2008
wow, are you ever lucky. you got to meet my "canine guru". I think Brad is the greatest. I'd give anything to work with him. too bad I'm half a country away. he's awesome.
and Rudy is too cute for words. I just want to pick him up (I know, Brad, we're not supposed to) and cuddle him.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#3 Dec 29, 2008
HHHHAAAA...aaaaaa.....eh.
Stacey0202

Toronto, Canada

#4 Jan 14, 2009
If you like the way Brad trains dog, then so be it, but yanking,smacking a dog is no way of dog training, it just shows that you can be a bully which does not help your dog any. Also the only thing you will get from your dog is fear and what comes from fearful dogs are fear biters, so you keep following his methods and someday you will be wishing you didn't.

Just my two cents.
Stacey0202

Toronto, Canada

#5 Jan 14, 2009
Hello,

I agree with you, if anyone trains dogs this way sure will get bitten later on down the raod, since all your really teaching your dog is to be afraid of you or else, which is not good dog training nor is it a good bond between the two of you, this type of training will and can cause a fear bitten dog later.

Just my two cents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

At the End of My Leash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
separation anxiety (Nov '11) Nov '11 leon 1
Bad puppies sought for TV show (Oct '10) Oct '10 Just me 2
More from around the web