Bad puppies sought for TV show

Bad puppies sought for TV show

There are 2 comments on the Castanet.net story from Oct 9, 2010, titled Bad puppies sought for TV show. In it, Castanet.net reports that:

Bad puppies in the Okanagan beware. Professional dog trainer Brad Pattison is bringing his new show to the Kelowna area and is on the look out for some badly behaving puppies to be featured.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Castanet.net.

James

Toronto, Canada

#1 Oct 22, 2010
It's not enough that he's abused dogs for years on his show, now he is taking his pain based approach (as described by the International Positive Dog Trainers Association) on to pups.
All, because the idiot thinks pups are trying to be the "alpha". This man is revolting and he is 40 years behind the times in dog training knowledge.
Just me

North Vancouver, Canada

#2 Oct 30, 2010
James wrote:
It's not enough that he's abused dogs for years on his show, now he is taking his pain based approach (as described by the International Positive Dog Trainers Association) on to pups.
All, because the idiot thinks pups are trying to be the "alpha". This man is revolting and he is 40 years behind the times in dog training knowledge.
But does his approach to training work?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

At the End of My Leash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
separation anxiety (Nov '11) Nov '11 leon 1
News Brad and Ruby are taking a bite out of training... (Aug '08) Jan '09 Stacey0202 5
More from around the web