Q & A with Michael Cera

Q & A with Michael Cera

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 5, 2008, titled Q & A with Michael Cera. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Last year's sleeper hits Superbad and Juno made Michael Cera one of Hollywood's most promising next-generation comedians.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Elle

Bexleyheath, UK

#1 Oct 5, 2008
I'm a massive fan of Michael Cera, and every day I think about how great an Arrested Development movie would be. Ring up the creator and tell him you're up for it!
Rhiannon

Abbotsford, Australia

#2 May 13, 2009
Michael Cera is so cool, he represents that kinda guy in high school who you had to have crush on because he was genuine and kind and made u pee ur pants, he's very cool and unique and i hope to see him in heaps of other awesome projects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arrested Development Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Transparent' star says transgender Maura would... (Aug '15) Aug '15 TerryE 1
News TV Blog Buzz: Finally time to talk about 'Arres... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Strangers Almanac 2
News Two definitions of victory, one for Dix and Cla... (May '13) May '13 NFLD 1
News No Children for Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de R... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News David Cross Comedy 'It's a Disaster' Getting In... (Feb '13) Feb '13 TGIF 1
News Netflix says new 'Arrested Development' will st... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ada 1
News Back From the Dead: Shows We Want Revived (Mar '12) Mar '12 Millie 1
More from around the web