Portia de Rossi takes Ellen's name

Portia de Rossi takes Ellen's name

There are 6 comments on the This is Hull story from Sep 23, 2010, titled Portia de Rossi takes Ellen's name. In it, This is Hull reports that:

Portia de Rossi has officially taken wife Ellen DeGeneres' last name. A Los Angeles Superior Court commissioner granted the Ally McBeal and Arrested Development star's request to take the last name of her partner during a closed hearing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This is Hull.

short trus micro bus

Claremore, OK

#1 Sep 23, 2010
dangnet , i wanted to be ellen gf ( is that possible?)
Church Lady

Oakland, CA

#2 Sep 23, 2010
Well, isn't that special.
latte

Lehigh, IA

#6 Sep 24, 2010
Awww...very touching....barf...
andrew dose clay

Palatine, IL

#7 Sep 24, 2010
Maybe she should eat a sandwich first. The last time I saw her she was a rail!!
Tired of the BS

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Sep 24, 2010
So if Gays are allowed to do all of this why the hell do we have to keep hearing all their rants!

Like I have said America accepts everything now so why sooo much unrest and BS?

“Welcome to Cyberland!!”

Since: Sep 10

Newark, NJ

#9 Sep 25, 2010
Why does Portia deRossi want to call herself Ellen Degeneres? Wouldn't that cause a lot of confusion?Imagine casting Ellen Degeneres in a movie role or booking Ellen Degeneres for a stand-up gig and, instead, Ellen Degeneres shows up! That would be so embarrassing. Maybe she should just take on her last name. Yes, that would be much better. Ellen de Rossi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arrested Development Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alia Shawkat coached co-star through lesbian se... Apr 27 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News 'Transparent' star says transgender Maura would... (Aug '15) Aug '15 TerryE 1
News TV Blog Buzz: Finally time to talk about 'Arres... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Strangers Almanac 2
News Two definitions of victory, one for Dix and Cla... (May '13) May '13 NFLD 1
News No Children for Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de R... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News David Cross Comedy 'It's a Disaster' Getting In... (Feb '13) Feb '13 TGIF 1
News Netflix says new 'Arrested Development' will st... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ada 1