Michael Cera to play 'Gilligan' in mo...

Michael Cera to play 'Gilligan' in movie remake?

There are 1 comment on the NY Daily News story from Dec 26, 2008, titled Michael Cera to play 'Gilligan' in movie remake?. In it, NY Daily News reports that:

In this image released by Sony Pictures, Michael Cera is shown in a scene from "Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist." Michael Cera is really building a career on playing the geek.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NY Daily News.

Sylentwolf

United States

#1 Dec 27, 2008
No 'LOST' here.'LOST' is this Generations DARK 'Fantasy Island,' NOT 'Gilligan's Island.' Michael Cera? Not sure if I could count on him. Michael (Cera) is an up and coming but maybe not Gilligan. And I am not THAT excited about a possible Beyonce Knowles as Ginger (She's Too Smart) either.
If they were to focus on a younger looking cast to draw a younger crowd, THEN HERE YOU GO... Gilligan - Michael Cera (Juno, Superbad), The Skipper - Jonah Hill (Superbad Co-Star, Knocked Up), Thurston Howell III - Tyler Labine(Flyboys, Saved) Mrs. Howell - Kristen Bell (Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Veronica Mars), The Professor - Tobey Maguire (Spider-Man, Seabiscuit), Ginger - Megan Fox (Transformers, How to Lose Friends & Alienate People) I just can't take her seriously, and Mary Ann - Mila Kunis (That 70's Show, Forgetting Sarah Marshall)?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arrested Development Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Transparent' star says transgender Maura would... (Aug '15) Aug '15 TerryE 1
News TV Blog Buzz: Finally time to talk about 'Arres... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Strangers Almanac 2
News Two definitions of victory, one for Dix and Cla... (May '13) May '13 NFLD 1
News No Children for Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de R... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News David Cross Comedy 'It's a Disaster' Getting In... (Feb '13) Feb '13 TGIF 1
News Netflix says new 'Arrested Development' will st... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ada 1
News Back From the Dead: Shows We Want Revived (Mar '12) Mar '12 Millie 1
More from around the web