Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

My parents attempted to sell a Simon Willard Lighthouse clock through J MIchael Flanigan. He kept the clock and didn't pay them the agreed amount. My parents took him to court and won. He is ignoring the suit and will not respond. I Know it sounds made up. Please read this article.
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2012/sep...
Brian

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Jason

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

sean wrote:
My parents attempted to sell a Simon Willard Lighthouse clock through J MIchael Flanigan. He kept the clock and didn't pay them the agreed amount. My parents took him to court and won. He is ignoring the suit and will not respond. I Know it sounds made up. Please read this article.
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2012/sep...
I read about your family's plight. I'm surprised that Antiques Roadshow keeps such a disreputable on their show. Then again, I've heard that other appraisers on this show are questionable as well. I do hope that your parents get the money that is due, or that the clock is returned.
Margaret McKee

Glenwood, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

I need to talk to someone from your family asap. please contact me through Face Book - Margaret Terry-McKee. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antiques Roadshow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senior Service 1st Series Sights of Britain Cig... (Jan '10) Aug 19 Brenda 4
Napkin rings Russian Imperial (Jan '14) Jan '14 Neta 1
pie crust table (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bobby T 1
Tickets (May '13) May '13 Sheila 1
Tickets for Boise, 29 June, 2013 (May '13) May '13 Sheila 1
Fiona Bruce and Philip Mould at TW Gaze in Diss... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Faloola Chong 2
Kitchen Table - Any Thoughts on History? (Feb '13) Feb '13 Amanda 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Antiques Roadshow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••