Suspect Told Police He is 'The Joker'

Full story: 13WMAZ.com 7
AURORA, Colo. - The man suspected of shooting dozens of people in a sold-out movie theater was a neuroscience graduate student who decked himself out in full-body armor for the attack, dyed his hair red and told police he is the Batman villain known as "The Joker." James Eagan Holmes, 24, legally bought the four weapons he allegedly used. Read more

Since: Apr 08

Mission Viejo, CA

#1 Jul 20, 2012
This is another tragic day in American history where a lone gunman killed 12 innocent people for no reason. This is act of pure evil at its worst.
Oliver

Springboro, OH

#2 Jul 21, 2012
These types of (mass murderers) killers almost always tend to be loner white guys, however most of the time they commit suicide by cop and rarely surrender.

Liberals kicked prayer and the 10 commandents out of schools a long time ago and have corrupted the media and education system to produce these monsters. Look for communist liberals to try to take away our gun rights once again.
easyenough

Voorhees, NJ

#3 Jul 21, 2012
I wasn't getting laid enough.. i'm serious I think i'm sorry i believe that this is what had happened....

or he didn't enjoy himself obviously.. some thing he didn't enjoy about his life..

maybe he was on drug or alcohols..

you can have a stable family but if your life has no friendly interaction.. how will you cope with the loneliness..

you don't have to be raised a troubled individual you can turn crazy later on.. just from irritations or something..

I mean and if the dude is atheist.. then of course he would do it.. he's atheist..

there's no real consequences for it.. in atheism..
easyenough

Voorhees, NJ

#4 Jul 21, 2012
I mean I mean he wasn't getting laid enough.. I was choking on a peanut when I typed that cuz it's somthing wrong with my :( throat..
easyenough

Voorhees, NJ

#5 Jul 21, 2012
or maybe he needed to take a break from studying.. studying too much can mess your brain up if you don't stop for a while..
easyenough

Voorhees, NJ

#6 Jul 21, 2012
o wait they said he had bad grades.. ok then there ya go..

see if they weren't gonna release his grades that means he was doing bad automatically..
easyenough

Voorhees, NJ

#7 Jul 21, 2012
loner white guys... he doesn't go to church??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Animated TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul McCartney, left, will induct fellow Beatle... Mar 18 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Sonic Boom TV Premieres Today on Cartoon Network Mar 9 BLOODY__FATALITY 18
News Nogales band to march in Macy's annual parade (Nov '08) Feb '15 Xavierromao 3
News Nogales High band to march in Macy's Thanksgivi... (Oct '08) Feb '15 Xavierromao 9
News Kids should like nautical nonsense of - SpongeBob' Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Mila Kunis Talks Jupiter Ascending, the Wachows... Feb '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Eddie Huang on 'Fresh Off the Boat': 'I Was Nev... Feb '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
More from around the web