MSNBC And CNN Couldna t Stop Talking ...

MSNBC And CNN Couldna t Stop Talking About Glenn Becka s Rally

There are 4 comments on the Mediaite.com story from Aug 31, 2010, titled MSNBC And CNN Couldna t Stop Talking About Glenn Becka s Rally. In it, Mediaite.com reports that:

While many Fox News shows talked about Glenn Beck 's Restoring Honor rally Monday, others didn't . But it was nothing like the amount of coverage on FNC's competition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mediaite.com.

luv Sarah Palin

Miami, FL

#1 Aug 31, 2010
lol the libs might soon see that the tea party movement they shove aside and love calling racist is a real movement .

I want Dems out of office but also want RINO reps out of office and all replaced with real conservatives.

Glenn Beck is not the leader as no actual leader but his message rings clear and loud as does the message of Sarah Palin.
alan

Livonia, LA

#2 Sep 2, 2010
msnbc and cnn kept sharpton news quiet.they couldnt make him a hero this time.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 3, 2010
alan wrote:
msnbc and cnn kept sharpton news quiet.they couldnt make him a hero this time.
Msnbc certainly tried .

Since: Sep 10

Catlin, IL

#4 Sep 3, 2010
Glenn Beck is ate up with himself,one sick jerk with a big mouth & he just wishes the 99ers will go away but it ain't goin happen!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Cooper 360 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton aims to reframe 2016 debate (Aug '16) Sep '16 Cordwainer Trout 6
News Who will be Kelly Ripa's next partner on 'Live'? (Apr '16) Apr '16 THICK 1
Happy (Mar '13) Sep '15 unannounced 2
News Andy Cohen, Anderson Cooper Coming to DC's Warn... (Jul '15) Jul '15 robrt 1
News Pat Robertson AIDS Phobia Over Dirty Towels Hun... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Sick and Tired 1
News Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin co-host CNN's... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Fatimina 4
News Anderson Cooper, Star Jones spat over coming ou... (Oct '12) Oct '12 NE Jade 16
More from around the web