3 charged in 'Top Model' pandemonium ...

3 charged in 'Top Model' pandemonium in NYC

There are 7 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 16, 2009, titled 3 charged in 'Top Model' pandemonium in NYC. In it, Newsday reports that:

This story was supplemented with an Associated Press report. March 16, 2009 Three Bronx residents were arrested and charged with starting the pandemonium that erupted Saturday afternoon outside a Manhattan ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Molly Leight

Chestnut Hill, MA

#1 Mar 16, 2009
Newsday missed the real story. I was there and I was outraged by everything the Post said and more. This was so poorly organized and the producers knew that there were going to be problems as early as 3:30 on Sunday morning when the line wrapped around the city block two times. They should have made better arrangements for the security and comfort of the young women who were encouraged to attend. The real story is that the taxpayers of new yorok city paid for the police to control the crowd because the producers of top model failed to meet their responsibilities and they should reimburse the city for the negligence.
NYASIA D MITCHELL

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Mar 16, 2009
I'm back . TYRA.... I stood in that line for 12 hours, (FROM 6:00 AM TO 6:00 PM) when we were told (WHILE STANDING 6 FEET FROM THE FRONT DOOR TO GET IN) they are no longer holding anymore auditions because of the riot. I was not part of that riot and I stood in that line with hopes of getting into the auditions. Are you coming to NYC again TYRA. A PUSHED OUT AND SMUSHED ASPIRING MODEL. THANK YOU
Kat

Atlanta, GA

#3 Mar 16, 2009
I loved the video of all this craziness so much, I blogged about it too: http://squareeyes.blinkx.com/...

I'm really into the fact that it was the 5'7" crew as opposed to the usual amazons who went nuts. Those li'l ladies are scrappy!
Joey

West Babylon, NY

#4 Mar 16, 2009
I saw some pic's of this...not much differant than the stampeed at Walmart in Valley Stream ...if you catch my drift!!! Animals!!!
Dimitri

New York, NY

#6 Mar 18, 2009
No morals and very dumb. Basically animals. just like at the Walmart stampede.
LyneB

New York, NY

#7 Mar 18, 2009
Start deporting these animals back to Africa
ABCDE

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jan 16, 2011
NYASIA D MITCHELL wrote:
I'm back . TYRA.... I stood in that line for 12 hours,(FROM 6:00 AM TO 6:00 PM) when we were told (WHILE STANDING 6 FEET FROM THE FRONT DOOR TO GET IN) they are no longer holding anymore auditions because of the riot. I was not part of that riot and I stood in that line with hopes of getting into the auditions. Are you coming to NYC again TYRA. A PUSHED OUT AND SMUSHED ASPIRING MODEL. THANK YOU
Not anytime soon dear but stay up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

America's Next Top Model Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Moroccoa s transgender dancer courts acceptance (Dec '14) Dec '14 sarahomo 1
News Meet the 'True Beauty' Contestants - Six women,... (Dec '08) Apr '13 raj 14
Do you like the new forum of ANTM? (Apr '13) Apr '13 Marie60 1
Poll Who was the best winner of americas next top model (Mar '08) Dec '12 Clancy 172
News Tyra Banks announces 'America's Next Top Model'... (May '12) Oct '12 sunny0ne 2
News America's Next Top Model Cycle 19 Episode 2 Rec... (Sep '12) Sep '12 ANTM viwer 1
HOMOSEXUALITY Something really gone wrong! Ev... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Gay Lesbian 2
More from around the web