Danielle, cycle 6, pressure to close gap

Danielle, cycle 6, pressure to close gap

Cathy

Oshawa, Canada

#1 Jan 13, 2012
Hi, I'm writing this while I'm watching episodes of cycle 6 to catch up and I find it hard to understand why there was so much pressure put on Danielle to close the gap in her smile, when we have such a wonderful example in Lauren Hutton and how she made it to the top. In finding this site, I accidentally discovered that Danielle (Dani) did win the cycle and I'm so thrilled, but am sorry that she had the gap closed even a bit, to bow to the idea that Cover Girl wouldn't accept the gap in their top representative. Beauty is in all forms, so I felt that I had to add my say on this issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

America's Next Top Model Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EXCLUSIVE: Grandfather of Victoria's Secret sup... Dec '16 estelamonroe 2
News The CW Cancels America's Next Top Model (Oct '15) Oct '15 jennifermarshall444 1
News Moroccoa s transgender dancer courts acceptance (Dec '14) Dec '14 sarahomo 1
News Meet the 'True Beauty' Contestants - Six women,... (Dec '08) Apr '13 raj 14
Do you like the new forum of ANTM? (Apr '13) Apr '13 Marie60 1
Poll Who was the best winner of americas next top model (Mar '08) Dec '12 Clancy 172
News Tyra Banks announces 'America's Next Top Model'... (May '12) Oct '12 sunny0ne 2
More from around the web