Melrose

Chantel

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Nickstella

Spring Valley, NY

#1 Jun 15, 2008
Someone please comment about your favorit and or least favoritt my least favorit is Nik and my favorits are Kahleen and Anya.
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#2 Jun 15, 2008
Hey Nickstella! Great poll! My favorite is Anya, but I also love Kathleen too. I also like the rest except for Nik, Yaya, and Chantal.
Nickstella

Spring Valley, NY

#3 Jun 15, 2008
Kay wrote:
Hey Nickstella! Great poll! My favorite is Anya, but I also love Kathleen too. I also like the rest except for Nik, Yaya, and Chantal.
I agree!:) And its not Kathleen its Kahleen.:)
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#4 Jun 15, 2008
Nickstella wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!:) And its not Kathleen its Kahleen.:)
Well spelling doesn't matter.
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#5 Jun 16, 2008
Nickstella Google Miley Cyrus Forum and go to topix Miley Cyrus vs. Vanessa Hudgens.Go to page 2.
Nickstella

Spring Valley, NY

#7 Jun 16, 2008
Kay wrote:
Nickstella Google Miley Cyrus Forum and go to topix Miley Cyrus vs. Vanessa Hudgens.Go to page 2.
ok.
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#8 Jun 16, 2008
Well! >:P
Nickstella

Spring Valley, NY

#9 Jun 16, 2008
Omg I just remembered I fogot to ask you Who do you like better Jaslene or Natasha? I love Natasha And i think she shold have won.
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#10 Jun 16, 2008
NATASHA for sure! Jaslene was such a drag queen! And my sister HATED Jaslene. She liked Natasha and got so mad when Natasha didn't win.
Nickstella

Spring Valley, NY

#11 Jun 17, 2008
Kay wrote:
NATASHA for sure! Jaslene was such a drag queen! And my sister HATED Jaslene. She liked Natasha and got so mad when Natasha didn't win.
Omg I was so upset when Jaslene won becuse she was mean to Natasha and looked like a total Drag queen, thats why miss jay favored her. And Natasha was soo nice and sweet and she took awsome pics.
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#12 Jun 17, 2008
Nickstella wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg I was so upset when Jaslene won becuse she was mean to Natasha and looked like a total Drag queen, thats why miss jay favored her. And Natasha was soo nice and sweet and she took awsome pics.
Agreed.:)
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#13 Jun 17, 2008
Nickstella go to the Miley Cyrus Forum again and go to Miley Cyrus vs. Vanessa Hudgens!!!!!:(
Nickstella

Spring Valley, NY

#14 Jun 17, 2008
Kay wrote:
Nickstella go to the Miley Cyrus Forum again and go to Miley Cyrus vs. Vanessa Hudgens!!!!!:(
ok.
Nickstella

Spring Valley, NY

#15 Jun 17, 2008
So who do you think is better Renee or Natasha? I personaley LOVED Natasha and thought Renee was mean to her espeshley when she said "I hope Natasha dosent make it to the final runway becuse she walkes like a pigen toed duck with a peace of poop hanging out of her a**." It was soooo mean and she cursed.
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#16 Jun 17, 2008
Yeah i know! She was mean. But I do have to admit she did take great pics.
Nickstella

Spring Valley, NY

#17 Jun 18, 2008
Kay wrote:
Yeah i know! She was mean. But I do have to admit she did take great pics.
yes they were amazing. but she did have a bit of an old aspect to her.
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#18 Jun 18, 2008
Yeah, like wrinkles! ha ha!
Nickstella

Spring Valley, NY

#19 Jun 18, 2008
Kay wrote:
Yeah, like wrinkles! ha ha!
Lol :)
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#20 Jun 18, 2008
No but seriouly she did if you looked closely at her face.
Nickstella

Spring Valley, NY

#21 Jun 18, 2008
Kay wrote:
No but seriouly she did if you looked closely at her face.
ya hard to belive she was only 20.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

America's Next Top Model Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EXCLUSIVE: Grandfather of Victoria's Secret sup... (Dec '16) Dec '16 estelamonroe 2
News The CW Cancels America's Next Top Model (Oct '15) Oct '15 jennifermarshall444 1
News Moroccoa s transgender dancer courts acceptance (Dec '14) Dec '14 sarahomo 1
News Meet the 'True Beauty' Contestants - Six women,... (Dec '08) Apr '13 raj 14
Do you like the new forum of ANTM? (Apr '13) Apr '13 Marie60 1
Poll Who was the best winner of americas next top model (Mar '08) Dec '12 Clancy 172
News Tyra Banks announces 'America's Next Top Model'... (May '12) Oct '12 sunny0ne 2
More from around the web