S.J. tryouts for Tyra Banks modeling ...

S.J. tryouts for Tyra Banks modeling competition

There are 4 comments on the CourierPostOnline story from Jul 12, 2008, titled S.J. tryouts for Tyra Banks modeling competition. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

Ever dream of becoming a top female fashion model? Here's your chance. The CW Philly 57 is holding a casting call for Tyra Banks' reality TV show, "America's Next Top Model," from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday at ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

meredith lessard

Tamarack, MN

#1 Jul 13, 2008
Iam not as young as the other young ladies but let me tell you I'll put them to the test.iam 35 and do not look it at all.I wish you would give chances to people who have a talent not just by age.I would love to send you two pics and could send more if needed.I really want to give this a chance and why not,let's get the game on girls.....Mama in the house!!!!! Mer =)
[email protected]
caterssfgkghkjll vfsxghkl

Durham, CT

#2 Dec 20, 2008
i wanna be a model already i tire of this fake people!!!!!!!!!!
Trena

United States

#3 Jan 4, 2009
Trena wants to try put for tyra banks show im really like ready for it u can contact me at [email protected]
tashiba wooden

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Jun 11, 2011
hi i have really been trying to do modeling i no i have wht it takes i just want to becareful of the fake and the real and i no u r real and i just wish i had tht chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

America's Next Top Model Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The CW Cancels America's Next Top Model (Oct '15) Oct '15 jennifermarshall444 1
News Moroccoa s transgender dancer courts acceptance (Dec '14) Dec '14 sarahomo 1
News Meet the 'True Beauty' Contestants - Six women,... (Dec '08) Apr '13 raj 14
Do you like the new forum of ANTM? (Apr '13) Apr '13 Marie60 1
Poll Who was the best winner of americas next top model (Mar '08) Dec '12 Clancy 172
News Tyra Banks announces 'America's Next Top Model'... (May '12) Oct '12 sunny0ne 2
News America's Next Top Model Cycle 19 Episode 2 Rec... (Sep '12) Sep '12 ANTM viwer 1
More from around the web