Clay Aiken: 'American Idol' experienc...

Clay Aiken: 'American Idol' experience helped in judging stint ...

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Apr 6, 2009, titled Clay Aiken: 'American Idol' experience helped in judging stint .... In it, Newsday reports that:

Performer Clay Aiken says he thinks his "American Idol" experience helped contestants appreciate his comments when he was a judge in an episode of "America's Next Top Model" due to be aired Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

rsd

Washington, IN

#1 Apr 6, 2009
When I think about all the no-talents who so easily get recording contracts because of a cool image, one catchy hook, or good looks, it's clear that a gorgeous voice like Clay's will not go unsigned for long. I'm not at all surprised to hear that he has a lot of offers on the table. In fact, he probably had a good idea who he was going to go with when he parted ways with RCA, the incompetent label who turned his multi-Platinum career into less than Gold with quite a few ludicrous decisions (cover albums, poor single choices, no videos, etc).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

America's Next Top Model Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EXCLUSIVE: Grandfather of Victoria's Secret sup... Dec '16 estelamonroe 2
News The CW Cancels America's Next Top Model (Oct '15) Oct '15 jennifermarshall444 1
News Moroccoa s transgender dancer courts acceptance (Dec '14) Dec '14 sarahomo 1
News Meet the 'True Beauty' Contestants - Six women,... (Dec '08) Apr '13 raj 14
Do you like the new forum of ANTM? (Apr '13) Apr '13 Marie60 1
Poll Who was the best winner of americas next top model (Mar '08) Dec '12 Clancy 172
News Tyra Banks announces 'America's Next Top Model'... (May '12) Oct '12 sunny0ne 2
More from around the web