What abou a season that's open to age...

What abou a season that's open to ages 13 to 17

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cathy

Culver City, CA

#1 Jun 29, 2006
Tyra, open the casting call to ages 13 to 18. One season! There are some real super models out there NOW! Like my daughter who's 13 years, 5'11,(maybe a little taller). She had no real desire to become a model until watching the show. Now she doesn't think she'll have an opportunity in five years. Does anyone else agree?
alisa

Huntingtown, MD

#3 Nov 26, 2007
I'm 13, about to turn 14 in Dec. but i really want to be a model. Many people think I'm to young.Do you think I'm to young or I'm old enough. I think I'm old enough, and I'm smart and i know how to take care of myself.
Shannon

Paducah, KY

#4 Nov 28, 2007
I am 15 and I model. I admit there is a lot of pressure, but I can handle it. I might suggest ages 15-17, though. Many of the girls on ANTM are 25, which is much too old to begin a modeling career. I think that this would be a great idea.

Photo shoots would be a lot less fun though, because there are so many rules and regulations one has to follow. There would be no nude shoots, nothing too sexy. There also would be less fights and a lot of the drama of ANTM would be gone.

I still support the idea, but I doubt that it will happen.
IESHA

United States

#5 May 1, 2008
HELLO MY NAME IS IESHA MARTE I AM 13 YEARS OLD I AM A TWIN AND I AM VERY TAL 4 MA AGE I AM 5"2 AND I LOVE TO BE A MODLE ALL MA LIFE NOT EVEN TO SAY IT BUT FOR REAL I LOVE TO HAVE FUN AND I AM LIKE A KID BUT I KNOW MY RESPONSABLE PERSON (SOMETIMES)I LOVE TO SMILE AND MAYBE I AM NOT THE MOST PREETEST PERSON IN THE WORLD BUT MY MOM SAID I CAN BE ANY THING I WANT TO AND I HAVE A STEP DAD THAT BELIVES IN ME! MY FATHER IS NOT REALLY THERE 4 ME BUT THATS OK BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW PEOPLE THAT I AM MORE THEN A SMILE AND I CAN DO SOMETHING IN LIFE!
Nickstella

Elizabeth, NJ

#6 May 2, 2008
IESHA wrote:
HELLO MY NAME IS IESHA MARTE I AM 13 YEARS OLD I AM A TWIN AND I AM VERY TAL 4 MA AGE I AM 5"2 AND I LOVE TO BE A MODLE ALL MA LIFE NOT EVEN TO SAY IT BUT FOR REAL I LOVE TO HAVE FUN AND I AM LIKE A KID BUT I KNOW MY RESPONSABLE PERSON (SOMETIMES)I LOVE TO SMILE AND MAYBE I AM NOT THE MOST PREETEST PERSON IN THE WORLD BUT MY MOM SAID I CAN BE ANY THING I WANT TO AND I HAVE A STEP DAD THAT BELIVES IN ME! MY FATHER IS NOT REALLY THERE 4 ME BUT THATS OK BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW PEOPLE THAT I AM MORE THEN A SMILE AND I CAN DO SOMETHING IN LIFE!
ok know offence but 5'2 isent tall for 13 I'm 10 and I'm 5'2.:)
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#7 Jun 23, 2008
Yeah, 5'2 isn't tall for a 13 year old.
Nickstella

Spring Valley, NY

#8 Jun 23, 2008
Kay wrote:
Yeah, 5'2 isn't tall for a 13 year old.
agreed.
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#9 Jun 23, 2008
Yep.
Nickstella

Spring Valley, NY

#10 Jun 24, 2008
Kay wrote:
Yep.
There shold be a cycle for younger people!
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#11 Jun 24, 2008
I know! And I would totally win! Just Kidding!
Nickstella

Spring Valley, NY

#12 Jun 24, 2008
Kay wrote:
I know! And I would totally win! Just Kidding!
Lol! I would win! JK. Well, I wih I would.:)
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#13 Jun 24, 2008
Yes, totally. I would love to win.
Nickstella

Spring Valley, NY

#14 Jun 24, 2008
Kay wrote:
Yes, totally. I would love to win.
Same! I wish I could be like Nicole Linkletter.
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#15 Jun 24, 2008
Do you look like her?
Nickstella

Spring Valley, NY

#16 Jun 24, 2008
Kay wrote:
Do you look like her?
YEP, LOVE her!:)
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#17 Jun 24, 2008
But she isn't your favorite? Right?
Nickstella

Spring Valley, NY

#18 Jun 24, 2008
Kay wrote:
But she isn't your favorite? Right?
Shes my favorit winner but not my favorit model.
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#19 Jun 24, 2008
Oh.
Nickstella

Spring Valley, NY

#20 Jul 2, 2008
Kay wrote:
Oh.
Oh in a good way or oh in a bad way?
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#21 Jul 2, 2008
Good. Nicole is still good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

America's Next Top Model Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EXCLUSIVE: Grandfather of Victoria's Secret sup... (Dec '16) Dec '16 estelamonroe 2
News The CW Cancels America's Next Top Model (Oct '15) Oct '15 jennifermarshall444 1
News Moroccoa s transgender dancer courts acceptance (Dec '14) Dec '14 sarahomo 1
News Meet the 'True Beauty' Contestants - Six women,... (Dec '08) Apr '13 raj 14
Do you like the new forum of ANTM? (Apr '13) Apr '13 Marie60 1
Poll Who was the best winner of americas next top model (Mar '08) Dec '12 Clancy 172
News Tyra Banks announces 'America's Next Top Model'... (May '12) Oct '12 sunny0ne 2
More from around the web