Kentucky's next top model

Kentucky's next top model

There are 62 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Sep 16, 2009, titled Kentucky's next top model. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

Check out Stanford, Ky., waitress Laura Kirkpatrick striking a pose for the cameras and Tyra Banks and company Wednesday night on "America's Next Top Model." The 20-year-old Bluegrass beauty has landed a spot on the 13th cycle of the reality show, which debuted last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
nicole

Ferndale, MI

#1 Sep 21, 2009
i luv it lol finally someone from stanford and i have distances (her brother jeremy) anyone that nows him tell him i said hey11
go go

United States

#2 Sep 25, 2009
I love her.
lady bug

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 27, 2009
good to see someone on t.v from here and not on the news for drug
well

East Bernstadt, KY

#5 Sep 30, 2009
gfhjj
house

United States

#6 Oct 4, 2009
She is mine,
chubby

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Oct 4, 2009
i thought all ky women were fat trailer trash.
Tim

Ft Mitchell, KY

#8 Oct 4, 2009
Well for the most part a lot of women from Kentucky are fat trailer trash. Well except for the fact that some of them live in apartments and houses. Which doesn't make them any less trashy
well

Byron, GA

#9 Oct 5, 2009
Tim wrote:
Well for the most part a lot of women from Kentucky are fat trailer trash. Well except for the fact that some of them live in apartments and houses. Which doesn't make them any less trashy
an the men are all like you total losers
Tim

Ft Mitchell, KY

#10 Oct 5, 2009
Could you at least put together a decent sentence or is that beyond your capabilities? Like the doctor used to tell me that the proof was in the pudding. You can take the white trash out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the white trash and that's exactly what the problem is in Kentucky.
my opinion

Danville, KY

#11 Oct 5, 2009
Tim, you are pitiful.

What exactly is your definition of "white trash"

Just because someone lives in a trailer, or an apartment, does not make them white trash. It's a place to live. Sorry that some people don't live up to your standards, but that does not make you any better than them.

As I recall, this topic is about "Kentuckys next top model" not kentucky's white trash.

Go create another topic for that petty bullshit.

Since: Apr 09

Cynthiana

#14 Oct 6, 2009
I am from Kentucky. I'm not white trash, I live in a two story house and all women from Kentucky are not white trash, apparently all men are as*holes where you live, Get a life Jerk!!!!!
Really

London, KY

#15 Oct 6, 2009
What is your deal Tim? Could you not read the topic header that says "Kentucky's Next Top Model"? Poor baby.. do they not educate you well in Indiana?
ky rules

United States

#16 Oct 6, 2009
She is so hot.
As for tim she would take his nads push them out of the sack after she makes the cut.
owe,dont sound like tim has any.
stanford rules

Louisville, KY

#19 Oct 7, 2009
i think trailors and people that live in them are damn good people ,but back to the topic i think Laura is a very beautiful young lady and i wish her the best of luck/ your neighbor lois joe rick
Life

London, KY

#24 Oct 7, 2009
Don't let an idiot on the internet with nothing better to do than talk crap about a whole state of people get you all worked up. He is a loser. If he weren't I might even feel sorry for him, but being a loser is one thing, being an ignorant loser is another.
Hannah

Richmond, KY

#25 Oct 7, 2009
HEY Laura LOVES support!! and to get commets go give her some on her blog!!
www.laurasmodellife.com
wondering

London, KY

#26 Oct 8, 2009
Well lets see i am from ky i graduated high school with a 4.0 i am in college now studying to be a doctor so i must not be to stupid i scored the highest in my college class maybe people from Indiana are just stupid trailer park trash so lay off of people in kentucky cause you are the loser and the most nastiest person i have ever talked to i would hate to live up there and to know people like you oh and i went to school with laura good luck girl i love you
proudkygirl

Danville, KY

#27 Oct 8, 2009
ok tim..so why do you have so much hate for kentucky...you shouldnt base your opinion about a stupid sterotype..we are not hillbillys...or white trash...we are just like you and everybody else.maybe you should stay in your own states topix and stay out of ours and quit nosing around in our business....anyways...laura is simply beautiful and doing exeptionally well!i have never personally met her..but i love how she brightens up the room with her smile and personality!!goodluck laura make KENTUCKY proud(you already have girl!) and show everyone how we do it in ky!you are already our next top model:)
kentucky women rule

United States

#28 Oct 8, 2009
chubby wrote:
i thought all ky women were fat trailer trash.
Your momma!!!!!
Kayla

Louisville, KY

#29 Oct 8, 2009
Tim, you're a f***ing loser. Get over your bad a*s self and stay the hell outta Kentucky if you hate it that bad. Ga. You're a loser from IN, and NOBODY CARES. GET A LIFE.{have a nice day.} >:/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

America's Next Top Model Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EXCLUSIVE: Grandfather of Victoria's Secret sup... Dec '16 estelamonroe 2
News The CW Cancels America's Next Top Model (Oct '15) Oct '15 jennifermarshall444 1
News Moroccoa s transgender dancer courts acceptance (Dec '14) Dec '14 sarahomo 1
News Meet the 'True Beauty' Contestants - Six women,... (Dec '08) Apr '13 raj 14
Do you like the new forum of ANTM? (Apr '13) Apr '13 Marie60 1
Poll Who was the best winner of americas next top model (Mar '08) Dec '12 Clancy 172
News Tyra Banks announces 'America's Next Top Model'... (May '12) Oct '12 sunny0ne 2
More from around the web