Sharon Osbourne's royal wedding rant

Jun 15, 2011 Full story: Daily Express

SHE is famous for her sharp tongue and while Kate and Wills can do no wrong in most people's eyes it seems Sharon Osbourne is the exception.

Full Story
Darkblade

Tucson, AZ

#1 Jun 18, 2011
Sharon is just pissed because they won't make her royalty by knighting Ozzy. So anything she says has to be taken with a mine of salt, nevermind a grain of it.
Remember when she did the whole royal dress thing? The skits about it? She was on a mission with it, and is very pissed that like a little ducky the powers that be did not grant her the vain desire.
I bet the only reason Ozzy has NOT been knighted is because they shudder to think of her being in the ranks anywhere near them, or at the same parties or what not.
The woman is the utter trash of trash. Very low class. No amount of money fixes that foundational issue.
Oh wait. She SAVED OZZYS LIFE. Right. She's a gold digger. She saw a shiny penny and grabbed on with the fist of death to it. Popped out a few babies (discounting the original family Ozzy had and the wife, of course) to tie him to her, and tightens the thumbscrews whenever necessary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

America's Got Talent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
might someone know... Oct 24 glenawil 2
'AGT' 2014 music: Could Howard Stern by right? ... Sep '14 buddy 2
Americas Got Talent Sep '14 Susie 1
'America's Got Talent' (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Re... Sep '14 allgodsarefalse 1
Jack Osbourne reveals baby news (Oct '11) Sep '14 Kmh 2
2 celloists Sep '14 berrisch 1
Mara Justine AGT Sep '14 JustMyOpinion 1

America's Got Talent People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE