Landau watching parties Tuesday night

Landau watching parties Tuesday night

There are 2 comments on the Logan Banner story from Sep 11, 2011, titled Landau watching parties Tuesday night. In it, Logan Banner reports that:

Landau Eugene Murphy Jr. is one step closer to winning it all on "America's Got Talent." The Logan crooner has made it into the Top 4 of the competition and will perform Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Logan Banner.

tommyhurricane

Huntington, WV

#1 Sep 13, 2011
Hope this guy wins. He is a greAt singer and will bring some positive attention to our area .

“I swear I didn't do it!”

Since: Sep 11

Western Regional Jail

#2 Sep 13, 2011
We're having a party tonight in the Wal-Mart parking lot. You should totally come.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

America's Got Talent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Host Sep '17 Connie still 1
Tyra Banks Sep '17 Teri ann 2
News Mel B dumps water on Simon Cowell on a Americaa... Aug '17 Who Watches This 1
AGT Golden Buzzer A Mistake, Penalizes Contesta... Aug '17 Analytics 1
Celine Tam Jun '17 AGTFANOH 1
News Jerry Springer to ASU's Honey Beez: 'Just enjoy... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Barbara Calhoun 1
News Melania Trump told Donald: Dona t do Howard Ste... (Oct '16) Oct '16 FoolMeTwice 2
More from around the web